AIC Of India Call Letter 2015 For Administrative Officer Scale I Check AIC Of India Interview Schedule Check Notification Download Interview Call Letter Agriculture Insurance Company Of India Limited Call Letter 2015
AIC Of India Administrative Officers Interview Call Letter 2015
Latest News: Agriculture Insurance Company Of India Limited also known as (AIC of India) Administrative Officer Scale I Interview Call Letter Will Be Available On The Website. Download AIC of India AO Call Letter from the link given below………
About Exam: AIC Of India had conducted a written exam for the administrative officer post which was conducted on the month of Feb, 2015. Candidates are waiting for the Interview call letter. Applicants may check their interview call letter form the website of AIC of India.
Notice For Interview Call Letter: Eligible applicants those are apply for the post of Administrative Officer Scale I are waiting for there interview call letter. Candidates may check there interview call letter from the official website of www.aicofindia.com Or candidates check result through our website or candidates may bookmark our website form more information regarding result interview call letter or other details. Candidates may check there result through the below link:
Check Result: Candidates those apply for the post of administrative officer scale I may check there result to the official website of www.aicofindia.com Or candidates check result through our website or candidates may bookmark our website form more information regarding result interview call letter or other details. Candidates may check there result through the below link:
Necessary Documents: The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview: –
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
3. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language for posts of Officer Scale I .
4. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 5. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
6. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable.
7. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
8. Photo identity proof.
9. Any other relevant document.
For More Information Visit: (Click Here)
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.