Aircel Current Job vacancies 2017 Check & Apply For Job Openings in Aircel 2016-17 for Fresher Candidates Aircel Executive Manager Development Officer Vacancies 2017 Aircel Recruitment 2017
Aircel Recruitment 2017
About Aircel:- Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator. Its headquarter is in Gurgaon. It offers voice service and 2G, 3G and 4G data services. Aircel was founded by Chinnakannan Sivasankaran and started its operations in the Tamil Nadu telecom circle in 1999. It became the leading operator in Tamil Nadu and one of the fastest growing mobile operators in India Although, Maxis Communications holds its 74% stake. Sindya Securities and Investments holds its remaining 26%. So, Aircel is India’s fifth largest GSM mobile service provider. It has subscriber base of 65.1 million. Aircel is a All India operator with a presence over 23 circles. The company offers voice & data services ranging from postpaid and prepaid plans. Its 2G and 3G services, Broadband Wireless Access (BWA), Long Term Evolution (LTE) to Value-Added-Services (VAS). For providing premium internet access solutions to facilitate data intensive live streaming applications. The company has also paved the way to be amongst the first to offer 3G and 4G LTE services to customers.
Candidates, Who are seeking Aircel Job Opportunities, can get their Job Information here. As we are going to give you all latest job Updates of Aircel on this Page. Whenever Aircel Will Announce Any Job openings. We will will mention that in this post. So, Keep visiting this page for Latest Aircel Recruitment.
Presently there are no Job Openings but you can share your resume at [email protected] for future reference, in case you do not find a role matching your experience and profile. Aircel will be pleased to get in touch whenever they find a relevant opportunity for you.
How To Apply:– All the Candidates can apply online. Candidates may apply online mode for Aircel recruitment according to their Qualification. They will need to click on the Apply online Option and then select the job.
For Jobs Details & Apply:- (Click Here)
Dear, Candidates You Can Apply for Jobs as per you eligibility. If candidates wants To know other job details so he can visit our website Please www.jobriya.in
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.