Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus 2016 Allahabad High Court Review Officer Syllabus 2016 UP High Court RO ARO Exam Pattern Samiksha Adhikari Scheme Syllabus
Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2016-17
High Court of Judicature, Allahabad is conducted written exam for the post of Review Officer (RO) & Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Recruitment. Lack of Information about exam pattern & syllabus is biggest hindrance in cracking any exam it is like warrior without sword. So in this Article we are thoroughly discussed about Exam Pattern & Syllabus of Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Exam.
Exam Pattern:- There will be two stages in this exam for Both posts.
- There will be Objective type test comprising of 200 Questions on OMR Answer sheet.
- Written exam will be of Maximum 200 marks.
- Total time duration of written exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
Stage-II:- Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of objective type test shall be called to participate in Computer Knowledge test.
Note:- There will no Interview for each post.
Exam Syllabus:- Questions will likely to be asked form the following sections given below:-
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization(in India Context)
- World Geography & Geography and Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Intelligentsia
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Computer Test Syllabus
- Computer Test of 15 minutes duration with 50 marks shall be held at Allahabad.
- Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidates on computers.
- The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to solve your query.