APPSC Group 1 Service Admit Card 2019 Andhra Pradesh PSC Mandal Parishad Development Officer Admit Card 2019 APPSC Group I Service Exam Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2019 APPSC Group 1 Service Exam Date
APPSC Group 1 Service Admit Card 2019
About Recruitment & Notification No. 27/2018:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announced about the Recruitment of 169 Posts of under Group 1 Services. There are many Candidates who filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Started From the Date 07/01/2019 & 27/01/2019. Here we are Sharing the Direct Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment so that the Candidates will check every information about the Recruitment.
There are many Candidates who filled the Application form and will face the Exam. Tentatively the Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 10/03/2019 in offline mode. Tentatively the Main examination (Conventional type) likely to be held from 10/06/2019 to 22/06/2019. More Details about the Examination is provided below.
Preliminary Exam Date: 10/03/2019 (Tentative)Main Exam Date: 10/06/2019 to 22/06/2019 (Tentative)
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Type)
- Written Main Examination (Conventional Type)
Admit Card :
Without having a admit card no one Candidate will be allowed to give the Examination so all the Candidates must download their admit card before the examination date. No one admit Card will be send to the Candidates so all the Candidates must download it from the official website of APPSC. Soon it will be available on the website before the examination date. Also the Candidates of APPSC Group 1 Service exam can download their admit card from the direct link which we are going to provide here below.
Download APPSC Group 1 Service Admit Card 2019: Available Soon
Preliminary Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- Screening Test (Objective Type) Paper – I General Studies.
- Paper – I consists of 04 parts i.e., ABCD each part carries 30 marks.
History and Culture.
Constitution polity, Social Justice and International relations.
Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning.
- Paper – I Carry 120 Questions / Marks.
- The Time Duration of Paper – I is 120 Minutes.
- Screening Test (Objective Type) Paper -II General Aptitude.
- Paper -II consists 2 parts i.e., A and B each part carries 60 Marks (Part- A – 60 Marks, Part – B (i) – 30 Marks and B (ii) – 30 Marks).
General Mental Ability, Administrative and Psychological Abilities.
(i) Science and Technologies.(ii) Current events of Regional, National and International importance
- Paper – II Carry 120 Questions / Marks.
- The Time Duration of Paper – II is 120 Minutes.
- NEGATIVE MARKS for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3 rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of APPSC for get the more updates regarding the Group 1 Service Exam and result.
Candidates can Bookmarks (www.jobriya.in) us by pressing Ctrl+D and get all the latest updates regarding this post.
|Download Admit Card Link
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern
||Detailed APPSC Group 1 Service Syllabus|
|Check Recruitment Detail
||Detailed APPSC Group 1 Service Recruitment|
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.