Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Applications Latest Job Opportunity APSC Notification for Fishery Extension Officer & Junior Engineer Exams Check APSC Advertisement 2016 Apply Online Latest Updates
APSC Recruitment Notifications Year 2016
About APSC:- The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
Duties and functions :- The Assam Public Service Commission has to discharge the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations. However, as laid down in Article 320 of the Constitution, the prime duties and functions of the Commission are :
- To recommend candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State Government;
- To advise the Government on the principles to be followed to assess the suitability of the officers for promotion;
- To advise the Govt. on all disciplinary matters affecting the person serving under the Government within the purview of the Commission;
- To advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment Rules/Draft Service Rules of different departments of the Government;
- To advise the Government relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services;
- To advise the Government on matters relating to protection and fixation of pay, in respect of Government servants, who were initially appointed as per recommendation of the Commission;
- To conduct Departmental examinations for Government services.
Apart from this, APSC also announces New Vacancies for Various Posts in State Governmental Department, Colleges and Offices. APSC conducts written exam for the Posts listed above & also make Recruitment time to time. Candidates can get updates about Latest Jobs/ Examination Notification from APSC website www.apsc.nic.in. It is advisable to All candidates to keep in touch with APSC website for latest Recruitment & various All India Examination.
LATEST APSC Recruitment for Year 2016-17
|Name of Exam/ Recruitment||Date of Notification||Last Date||Details & Apply|
|Director, A.H. & Veterinary||28.10.2016||15.11.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Inspector of Drugs 12 Posts||26.10.2016||21.11.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Registrar/ Resident 208 Posts||05.10.2016||27.10.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Inspector of Schools 08 Posts||23.09.2016||21.10.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Advt. No. 12/2016||22.09.2016||19.10.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Lecturer 34 Posts||01.09.2016||23.09.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Junior Engineer 231 Posts||13.08.2016||05.09.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Various 22 Posts||15.07.2016||06.08.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Medical & Health Officer 786 Posts||06.07.2016||30.07.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) 35 Posts||17.06.2016||20.07.2016 Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Various 10 Posts||30.05.2016||20.06.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Registrar & Assistant Professor 21 Posts||20.05.2016||20.06.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Dental Surgeon 60 Posts||13.05.2016||14.06.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Assistant Professor||08.03.2016||08.04.2016||CLICK HERE|
|PGT Teachers 140 Posts||01.03.2016||01.04.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Advt No. 20/2015 Lecturer 12 Posts||21.12.2015||16.01.2016||CLICK HERE|
You Can get all updates regarding Recruitment, Admit Card, Answer Keys & Results from Leading Job Portal(www.jobriya.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates about APSC Exams.
For More Details Visit: http://www.apsc.nic.in