Army Recruitment Rally Online Form 2016 Army Rally Online Registration 2016 Indian Army Recruitment Rally Apply Online Army Bharti Rally Online Application Form How to Apply Online
Army Recruitment Rally Online Form 2016
Latest Updates :- Indian Army has been issued an important notice for “REVISED TIMINGS FOR 1.6 KM RUN :PHYSICAL PROFICIENCY TEST (PFT)EFFECTIVE FROM 01 APR 2017”……………. read and download the notice from below link………………
- Click Here to Download Recruitment Rally Schedule April 2016 to March 2017
- Click Here to Download Recruitment Rally Schedule from 01 September onwards
Good News for Indian Army Aspirants – A big decision has been made for recruitment in Army, now candidates can apply for Recruitment Rally through online mode. It is a consequential step in the campaign of ‘Digital India’.
Indian Army is opening great platform for the applicants. Now candidates can register themselves online. Apply Online link will be available before 60 days from Rally. Registration will be open for 45 days, in this period candidate can fill/edit their registration. After that no edit will be allowed till next five years so apply carefully. After closing of registration screening of application will be processed in 15 days.
Candidate have to produce their documents online. So, at the time of Rally he is only required to bring print out of Admit Card.
>> Apply Online Process/Steps <<
○ At first log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
○ Find and go to the “Apply Online” link. Read the instructions carefully.
○ Register yourself, if already registered then Log In with Username and Password.
○ Fill essential details and save. An OTP (One Time Password) will be send to your email ID.
○ Open your email, fill that OTP and click on Submit button.
○ After filling of all information a page will appear with Roll No.
○ Take Print out or Note Down your Roll No. for future references.
Necessary Documents :-
– Adhaar Card is must for every candidate.
– Documents of educational qualifications.
– Photo attached Domicile.
– Caste Certificate for every caste.
– Character & Unmarried Certificate.
– Non Judicial Affidavit of Rs. 10/- for every candidate.
Recruitment Director, Colonel Pankaj Sahni : After this decision now a transparency will be there in recruitment. It will help in snaffled the fake persons to take participate in recruitment. In 2016 exam will also be online. Every information will be made available online.