Providing Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Section Officer/Private Secretary at ICAR Headquarter Check ASRB Section Officer/Private Secretary Exam Syllabus Important Topics to Study
ASRB Exam Syllabus 2014
A limited Departmental Competitive Examination for drawing up a select panel for filling up posts of Section officer and Private Secretary at the ICAR Headquarters of ICAR will be held by Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB). Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. So Candidates must be know that “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” for the best in their Exams. So, here we are providing the latest determined Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Section Officer & Private Secretary exam conducting by ASRB.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Section Officer/Private Secretary LDCE written Exam is as Follows:-
Written Exam will be Objective-cum-Subjective (Conventional) Type.
|Paper||Subject||Type of Paper||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Studies & General Knowledge of the Constitution of India and Machinery of Govt. Practice and Procedures in Parliament and Knowledge of RTI Act, 2005, Rules and Bye Law of ICAR.||Objective||150||02:00 hours|
|2.||Procedure and Practice in Government of India Secretariat and attached offices and General Financial and Service Rules duly taking into account the requirement of relevant categories of service.||Objective||150||02:00 hours|
|3.||Noting and Drafting, Précis Writing||Subjective||200||03:00 hours|
► Candidates are allowed the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi (Devnagri).
► Questions papers will be set in both English and Hindi.
► Penalty of 0.33% (1/3) marks for wrong answers only in objective papers.
► A qualifying Shorthand test in Hindi or English at 100 w.p.m. for Private Secretary only.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Section Officer & Private Secretary LDCE written Exam is given below :-
The paper will cover subject of interest and importance at the present day. Questions will be set to test knowledge of the broad salient features of the Five Year Plans, Indian Economy and major Developmental Scheme as also intelligence awareness of current affairs both national and international.
A broad knowledge of the following aspects will also be expected :
– The principles of the Constitution of India.
– Rules of procedure and Conduct of Business in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
– The organization of the machinery of the Government of India, Designation and allocation of subjects between Ministries, Departments, and attached and Subordinate Offices and their relation inter se.
– RTI Act, 2005.
– Rules and Bye Laws of ICAR.
The paper is intended to be intensive and detailed test in methods and procedure of in the Government of India Secretariat and attached offices. Detailed knowledge of General Financial and Service Rules viz. Conduct Rules, Leave Rules, TA Rules etc. will be tested. A list of Reference Books (which are however no exhaustive) are recommended.
– Manual of Office Procedure (latest edition)
– Notes on office procedure issued by the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management.
– Handbook of orders regarding use of Hindi for official purpose of the Union issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs
– Fundamental and Supplementary Rules (AGP and T’s compilation, Chaudhury’s compilation, Swamy’s compilation)
– The Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972
– The Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964
– The Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965
– Central Civil Service (Leave\) Rules, 1972
– Compilation of the General Financial and Financial Rules (Revised and Enlarged), 1963
– Delegation of Financial Powers Rules, 1978
– ICAR Audit Manual / Delegation of Powers.
Noting, drafting and Précis writing : Candidates are required to prepare notes and drafts on specific problems and précis from a passage.
For more Information please visit – http://asrb.org.in
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.