BESCOM Syllabus 2015 for Assistant & Jr. Assistant Exam BESCOM Junior Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 BECOM Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015 Check Scheme & Marks Sample Model Questions
BESCOM Exam Syllabus 2015
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of Assistant and Junior Assistant. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of these posts Exam conducting by BESCOM.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern of BESCOM Assistant Exam is as follows :
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be a question paper containing 4 parts of total 100 marks.
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affaires||25|
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for BESCOM Assistant written Exam is given below :-
Computer Literacy :
– Basic Computers Skills
– MS Office, word (Operations in letter typing etc), Excel (Report Formatting Futures etc), Power Point Presentations, Outlook Express or email handlings, MS Access or Data Base Basic Concepts.
– Emails, Operating System, Application packages etc.
Quantitative Aptitude :
– Number System
– HCF & LCM
– Ratio & Proportion
– Profit & Loss
– Simple Interest & Compound Interest
– Time & Work
– Time & Distance
– Data Interpretation (Graphs and Tables)
– logical thinking
– Basic Algebra
– Trigonometry etc
– Square Root & Cube Root
G.K. & Current Affairs
General English (Degree Level) :
– English grammar
– Power to understand and comprehend English language and ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage
– Paragraph construction
For more Information please visit – http://bescom.org/
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.