BSSC Latest Exam Pattern Syllabus for Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2014 Bihar Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level Exam Syllabus Important Topics to Study Bihar SSC Graduate exam Question Paper pattern
Bihar SSC Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2014
NOTE:- Admit Card for Graduate Level Exam is available for Download Now. Written Exam will conduct on 15 & 22 February, 2015. Download Admit Card from the link given below…………..
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of Graduate Level Posts. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” for the best in their Exams. So, here we are providing the prescribed latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam conducting by Bihar SSC for the best preparations of Candidates who are going to participate in this Competitive Exam.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Graduate Level Combined Competitive written Exam is as Follows:-
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|General Studies||50 Questions|
|General Science & Mathematics||50 Questions|
|Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability||50 Questions|
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Duration of Test is 02 hrs 15 min (135 Minutes).
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- For every Right Answer 04 marks are determined.
- For every Wrong Answer 01 mark shall be deducted.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Bihar SSC Graduate Level Combined Competitive written Exam is given below:-
General Studies : In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too
- Current Affairs : Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledg
- India & its Adjacent Countries : History of India & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Bihar in National Movement.
General Science : Focus on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geography.
Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF, LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability : Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
For more Information please visit – http://bssc.bih.nic.in
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Respective Comments in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.