CGPSC Lecturer (Polytechnic) Syllabus 2015 CGPSC Assistant Professor (Engineering College) Exam Syllabus 2015 Chhattisgarh PSC Lecturer & Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2015
CGPSC Lecturer & Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus 2015
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will conduct a Online test (Written exam) for recruitment to the posts of Lecturer (Polytechnic) and Assistant Professor (Engineering College) against Advt. No. 03/2015/Exam dated 09.07.2015. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. So, Candidates are too much worry regards their preparations to give their best in the Exam. So Candidates must be know that “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” for the best in their Exams. Now, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Lecturer & Assistant Professor Online Exam conducting by CGPSC.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the CGPSC Lecturer & Assistant Professor is as Follows:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II- Optional Subject*||100||200|
► Written Exam(On-line) will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
► The Duration of Test is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes).
► There shall be negative marking of 01 mark on every wrong answer.
Minimum Qualifying marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks).
* List of Optional Subjects :
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science & Information Technology
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Assistant Professor & Lecturer written Exam is given below:-
Part-1 (General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh) :
1. History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chhattisgarh in freedom struggle.
2. Geography, water, mineral resources, climate and physical conditions.
3. Literature, music, dance, art and culture of Chhattisgarh.
4. Tribals, dialects, teej and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
5. Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
6. Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
7. Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
8. Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh.
Part-2 (Optional Subject) : To see the Syllabi of 09 optional subject mentioned above, Please download the advertisement from Link given below :
For more Information please visit – http://psc.cg.gov.in
>> W!$H Y0U @LL THE BE$T <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.