CGPSC State Service Syllabus 2017 CGPSC State Service Pre Exam-2016 Syllabus CGPSC State Service Pre Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Chhattisgarh State Service Pre Exam-2016
Chhattisgarh PSC Exam Syllabus 2016-17
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is going to conduct a written exam named State Service Preliminary Examination–2016 for recruitment to various posts.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. But, nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Written Exam from us. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of State Service Preliminary Exam conducting by CGPSC.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for State Service Pre written exam is as follows :-
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be two question paper in this exam.
► Each paper will carry 100 questions of 02 marks each.
► Both paper will consists of total 200 marks.
► The time duration for each paper is 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► 02 marks will be awarded for each right answer and 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for State Service Preliminary Written Exam is given below :-
F I R S T P A P E R : G E N E R A L S T U D I E S
1. History of India and Indian National Movement.
2. Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
3. Constitution of India & Polity.
4. Indian Economy.
5. General Science & Technology.
6. Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
7. Current Affairs & Sports.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF CHHATTISGARH
1. History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement.
2. Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centres of Chhattisgarh.
3. Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/riddle, Singing of Chhattisgarh.
4. Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
5. Economy, Forest and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
6. Administrative Structure, Local Government and Panchayati Raj of Chhattisgarh.
7. Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh.
8. Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh.
S E C O N D P A P E R : G E N E R A L A P T I T U D E T E S T
1. Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
2. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
3. Decision making and problem solving
4. General mental ability
5. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
6. Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level).
7. Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
Note : Knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi Language only, without providing translation.
For more Information please visit – http://psc.cg.gov.in/
☼☼ Thanks For Visit ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.