CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2017-18 CISF Tradesmen Syllabus 2017 CISF CT Tradesman Exam Pattern 2018 Scheme of CT/TM Exam Selection Process Physical Written Test 2018 Check CISF Exam Syllabus 2017-2018
CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2017-2018
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test- 4 (English)
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test- 3 (English)
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test- 4 (Hindi)
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test – 3 (Hindi)
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test-4
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test-3
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test-2
- Click Here to Give CISF Constable Tradesman Mock Test-1
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) had invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constable/ Tradesmen for various trades. Under this recruitment process, candidates who have applied will go through various tests. Candidates Applied for these Posts from 14/10/2017 to 20/11/2017. Here the Candidates Can Check there Recruitment Details From the Below Provided Link.
SELECTION PROCESS :
a) Eligibility Test (PST)
b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
c) Trade Test
d) Written Test
e) Medical Test
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|For General, SC & OBC candidates||170 cms||80-85 cms|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
► There must be a minimum expansion of 05 cms in Chest.
Note: Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for total relaxation in physical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
► Candidates who qualify PET will be put through Physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standards/ documentation.
► Those who fail in PET/ PST/ detailed verification of eligibility standard will be eliminated at that stage itself and will not be allowed to appear in further tests.
Those who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test, PST/ Physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standard will be put through the trade test as prescribed for each post is as under:-
- Handling of tools.
- Hair Cutting.
2. BOOT MAKER
- Polishing of shoes.
- Handling of tools.
- Cutting of leather repair & stitching of Shoes.
- Cooking of Chapati & Rice for 100 men.
- Cooking of vegetable/ Dal/ Samber/ Idli etc for 100 men.
- Cooking of Meat/ Fish/ Egg/ Kheer.
- Handling of tools.
- Cutting of wood.
- Fitting, polishing and finishing of material.
- Knowledge of AC/DC current
- New Electric Fitting
- Rectification of Electric fault
- Preparation of Mashala
- Mason/Construction work
- Plastering work
- Laying down floor tiles & plastering floor
- Plantations and making grafts.
- Maintenance of plants.
- Knowledge of seeds and their sowing season, Fertilisers in seeti deseeti.
- Knowledge of indigenous manures.
- Knowledge of colours, paints and shades.
- Painting of sign-boards.
- Cleaning of toilets
- Cleaning of Bathrooms etc.
- To lay pipe line
- Repair of water pipe line
- Fitting of Taps, Geyser, Flush & Wash Basin
11. WASHER MAN
- Washing of clothes
- Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform
- Ironing of woolen, Terry cotton Uniforms
Written Test :
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern for Written Test will be as Follows:
- The Exam will be Objective Type and Carry 100 marks.
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
- The Time Duration For the Exam will be 02 Hours.
- General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to observe and distinguish pattern basic knowledge in Hindi / English.
Note : No information about the Negative Marking is Shared So Candidates Should Check at the Time of Exam.
Exam Syllabus :
General Awareness /Knowledge :- Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
Elementary Mathematics :- Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
Analytical Aptitude :- It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Basic knowledge in Hindi/ English :- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of CISF and visit this page. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :-
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates have doubts regarding CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2017 can make their queries in the comment box given below.