CLAT Entrance Exam Result 2018 CLAT Result Rank 2018 Check CLAT Entrance Test Exam Result RMLNLU CLAT 13 May 2018 Exam Result Rank
CLAT Result 2018
KNOW CLAT: The CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by The National University Of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). CLAT exam is conducted for Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India.
CLAT Exam :- CLAT 2018 was conducted on 13 May 2018 for Post Graduate Programme & Under Graduate Programme. For CLAT UG Exam was of Total 200 Marks & question were asked from English, GK, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Math’s. For CLAT PG Course exam was of Total 150 Marks.
CLICK HERE TO Download CLAT Entrance Exam 2018 : Available on 31 May 2018
- Cut off Marks will be different for UG Programme & PG Programme.
- Candidates who declare qualify will be eligible to take part in counseling for LLB & LLM Courses.
- Admission will be given based on the All India Rank of the Candidate in CLAT 2018.
- Counseling Schedule will be uploaded on the official CLAT website after Result Declaration.
- Publication of the first indicative seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference will be available on 7th June 2018.
For More Detail Please Visit – http://clat.ac.in/
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.