CLAT Entrance Exam Result 2019 CLAT Result Rank 2019 Check CLAT Entrance Test Exam Result RMLNLU CLAT 12 May 2019 Exam Result Rank CLAT Entrance Exam Score Result Marks Merit list Result Declaration Date Official News Official Link to Check Result Common Law Admission Test Written Exam Result Rank Check
CLAT Result 2019
About CLAT :-
CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by The National University Of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). CLAT exam is conducted for Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India.
CLAT Exam :-
CLAT 2019 was conducted on 12 May 2019 for Post Graduate Programme & Under Graduate Programme. For CLAT UG Exam was of Total 200 Marks & question were asked from English, GK, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Math’s. For CLAT PG Course exam was of Total 150 Marks.
Download CLAT Entrance Exam 2019 : Available Soon
- Cut off Marks will be different for UG Programme & PG Programme.
- Candidates who declare qualify will be eligible to take part in counseling for LLB & LLM Courses.
- Admission will be given based on the All India Rank of the Candidate in CLAT 2019.
- Counseling Schedule will be uploaded on the official CLAT website after Result Declaration.
- Publication of the first indicative seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference will be available on 7th June 2019.