CMPDI Junior Scientific Assistant Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2015 CMPDI Admit Card/Call Letter Download Call Letter Hall Ticket Check Admit Card Notification For Junior Scientific Assistant Grade II Latest News Update
CMPDI Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2015
LATEST NEWS: CMPDI Junior Scientific Assistant Grade II Admit Card already have been issued to the shortlisted candidates. Candidates May Download There Respective Admit Card Through The Website Of CMPDI.
Eligible candidates who are applying for the Junior Scientific Assistant grade II post are waiting for there admit card. Candidates may keep in touch with the CMPDI website for more updation regarding admit card and other details.
Date Of Examination: Written Test for the post of Jr. Sc. Asst. Gr.II scheduled to be held 26.04.2015 (Sunday) at 10.00 AM at DAV Public School, Gandhi Nagar Colony, Kanke Road, Ranchi & at Cambrian Public School, Kanke Road, Ranchi.
Written Test Will Be Held On 26 April, 2015.
Admit Card: Candidates who are applied for Junior Scientific Assistant are waiting for there admit card. Admit Card already have been issued to the shortlisted candidates. With reference to the Notification of Vacancies in Employment News dt. 1st March14 (1st to 7th March, 2014 edition) & deferment of date of written test from 8.3.15 to 26.04.15, all eligible candidates who have been issued with Admit Card for Written Test on 8.3.15 to the post of Jr. Sc. Asst. Gr.II in CMPDI are hereby confirmed that the date of Written Test will be 26.04.15. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test on 26.4.15 on the same Admit Card.
NOTE:- “Candidates whose name appears in the list of eligible candidates for Written Test and unfortunately if they do not receive letter for Written Test by 23.4.15 they may report at P&A Deptt. (6th floor), CMPDI (HQ), Ranchi on 25th April’15 between 11.00AM to 12.00 Noon for issue of duplicate Admit Card to attend Written Test on 26.4.15”
Check Eligible Candidates List: Interested candidates may check the list of Eligible candidates those are appear for exam. Check the below link for list:
Mode of Written Test :
1. Your Roll Number for Test / Interview is as indicated in the Admit Card.
2. The Written Test will be of 100 marks. There will be 50 objective type questions consisting of two
marks each relating to the requisite qualification for the post of Jr. Sc. Asst. Gr.II up to the standard of B. Sc. Chemistry. The candidate has to darken properly only one option out of given four options on the OMR / Answer sheet using BLACK BALL POINT PEN as correct answer. The duration of Written Test will be of 1.30 hrs. (90 minutes).
3. Qualifying Marks for Written Test will be 60 for General Candidates & 54 for SC/ST/OBC candidates. The successful candidates of Written Test for the post of Jr. Sc. Asst. Gr.II will only be called at the ratio of 1 : 3 to appear for Interview on 27th , 28th, 29th & 30th April’15 (Mon./Tue./Wed./Thursday).
4. Personal Interview will be of 30 marks at HRD, CMPDI (HQ), Kanke Rd., Ranchi.
5. In Aggregate of 130 marks (Written + Interview) also, the Qualifying Marks for final selection will be 60% for General & 54% for SC/ST/OBC 78 marks for General & 70 marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
6. The successful outstation SC / ST candidates of Written Test selected for Interview will only be reimbursed 2nd Class Rail Fare or actual Rail / Bus fare whichever is lower by shortest route on production of receipt only & after appearing in Interview.
Final Words: Candidates Keep Visit The CMPDI Website For The Regular Updation For Admit Card. Or Candidates regularly check our website for further query and bookmark our website for more information regarding admit card and other details.
Note: Use of electronic devices like mobile phone, calculator is NOT PERMITTED in EXAM Materials like log table, book, notebook, should NOT be brought into the examination hall.
For More Detail Please Visit – http://www.cmpdi.co.in/recruit.php
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.