District Court Hooghly Syllabus 2016 Hooghly District Court LDC Syllabus 2016 District Court Hooghly Steno Exam Syllabus 2016 Judgeship of Hooghly LDC Steno Translator Group D Exam Pattern
Judgeship of Hooghly Syllabus 2016
District Court of Hooghly will conduct written exam for English Stenographer, Bengali Translator, Lower Division Clerk & and Group D. Candidates who are ignorant about exam pattern syllabus for them we are providing Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for LDC, Stenographer & Translator is given below :-
- Paper-I Dictation & Transcription (400 marks) (Dictation lasting for 6 minutes followed by transcription of notes in candidates’ own handwriting for an hour).
- Paper-II General English (100 Marks). Spelling correct use of words, correctness of sentences, use of common phase, Synonyms, antonyms and punctuation. Time Duration for Exam is 1:30 hours.
- Paper-III Typing in Computer (100 marks) @ 30 w.p.m. The test will be for 10 minutes.
- Paper-I Objective type, grammar based, both on English and Bengali languages.
- Paper-II Subjective type, paragraph writing
Lower Division Clerk:- Written exam for Lower Division Clerk consists of Total 100 Marks.
- Part-I of Written Exam will consists of Total 50 Marks.
- There will be 50 Multiple Choice Type Questions on English, General Studies & Arithmetic.
- Part-II will be Conventional Type, Questions ask from (i) English (ii) Bengali/Hindi. – 25 marks each
- Time Duration for Part-I & II exam is 1 Hour each.
- A objective type written test.
- Syllabus based on Class VIII of West Bengal board of Secondary Education.
- Use of Appropriate Preposition and Article
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- use of common phrase
- Spelling Correct use of words
- Correctness of sentences
- Spotting of Errors
- General Knowledge with special reference to West Bengal & Eastern Region
- Current Affairs of Local, National and International Importance
- Simple Arithmetic
- Mental Ability
For More Detail Please Visit – http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/recruitments_district.htm
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will try to solve your query.