DMMCH Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Card Download Call Letter Hall Ticket Latest News DMMCH Admit Card 2015 All India DM/MCh (AIDM/MChEE) Entrance Examination Admit Card
DMMCH Entrance Test Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2015
LATEST NEWS: Candidates Applying For DMMCH Entrance Test 2015 Are Waiting For Their Admit Card. Admit Card is Available On The Website Candidates May Download Their Respective Admit Card
King George Medical University: King George’s Medical University, for a while known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, is ranked 4th out of 345 Medical institutions in India, located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It came into being after the upgrade of King George’s Medical College into a university by an act passed by government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002. King George’s Medical College was established in 1911.
Notice For Candidates: Candidates who are applying for the DMMCH Entrance test are waiting for their respective admit card. Candidates keep in touch with the KGMU website for more information admit card and other details.
Examination Date: Exam for DMMCH Entrance test is on 07/06/2015. Candidates keep in touch with the KGMU website for more updation.
Exam Will Be Held On 07 June, 2015
Admit Card: Candidates who are applying for the DMMCH entrance exam 2015 are waiting for their admit card. Admit card is available on the website of KGMU candidates may download their respective admit card. Or candidates may download their admit card through the below link.
Important Instruction For Candidates:
1. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall only on production of Admit card. (with colored photograph printed).
2. Online registered candidates shall get their admit cards online using their own login ID and password. Candidates who are unable to download their admit card can collect it personally on 6th June, 2015 between 09.00 AM to 4.00 PM. from the Pariksha Bhawan, King George Medical University, UP, Lucknow – 226003. Admit cards shall not be available after this time.
3. All candidates are required to carry their Photo Identity proof in original into the Hall. The acceptable photo identity proof shall be Passport, PAN Card, Driving license or a latest photograph with date with signature on a letter head of the college, attested by the Principal of the college from where candidate finished his MD/MS/DNB.
4. Candidate can be asked to produce his identity proof at any time in the examination hall. Failure to produce identity proof shall disqualify the candidate.
5. Candidates are required to be present in the examination center at 9.00 AM and to be seated in the examination hall by 9:30 AM.
6. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination center after 10:00 AM. Candidate will be allowed to leave the hall only after completion of examination.
7. Candidate shall sign the attendance sheet when directed to do so by the invigilator
8. Candidates shall enter the roll number on the top of the question booklet and the answer sheet and nowhere else. Rough work, if any may be done on the question booklet and not on the answer sheet.
9. Candidates should ensure within 10 minutes that question booklet provided to him/her is the correct one for his/her specialty and contains all the pages in the booklet.
10. The Question booklet along with answer sheet shall not be taken out of the examination hall under any circumstances.
11. The question booklet along with answer sheet shall have to be deposited to the invigilator at the completion of examination. Failure to do so will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
12. No candidate shall leave his/her seat without the permission of invigilator until the question booklet and answer sheet is submitted.
13. Use only Ball pen (Blue or Black) for writing on OMR sheet.
14. Candidate should be careful while filling the circle provided in the OMR sheet.
15. Candidates shall not be allowed to carry any printed or written matter or bits of paper or any other material except the admit card and identity proof inside the examination hall.
16. Pagers, cellular phones, watches and gadgets of any kind are strictly prohibited in the examination hall and shall be treated as use of unfair means and will attract disqualification.
17. Chief Coordinator will not be able to provide facilities for safe keeping of mobile phones or any other material hence candidates are advised not to bring in their mobile phone, bags or any other material to the examination center.
19. Candidates shall observe strict silence and attend to their paper. Any disturbance in the examination hall shall be deemed as misbehavior and the defaulting candidate will not be allowed to continue to participate in the examination. The decision of the Center superintendent shall be final.
20. Biometric recording and cross checking of the candidates, may be carried our during the examination, at the time of counseling and after admission.
For More Detail Please Visit – http://kgmu.org/index.php
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post