Interview Call Letters for Bobcards Limited Officer Download Interview Schedule for Bobcards Limited Officer 2014 Check Cut Off Interview Date Download Call Letter Check Result
BOBCARDS Interview Call Letter 2014
Bobcards Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The company is in the business of Credit cards, Merchant acquiring & managing Debit card support service for Bank of Baroda. It is the first Non-banking financial Company (NBFC) in India issuing credit cards. Bobcards Limited had recently announced Result for Officer exam. Based on Result/ Cut Off candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Personal Interview for Officer Post will be held from 10 December & Last up to 16 December, 2014 onwards. Information about Interview is also available on the website of Bobcards.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letters are available for Download. Candidates can download their respective call letters from official website of Bobcards (http://www.bobcards.com)
- Candidates will be called for Interview, based on their performance in written exam.
- Final Selection will be based on Marks in written exam & Interview.
- BobCards Limited has full right to set the Cut off Marks for Interview.
List of Documents:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Candidates can Download Eligible Candidates List from the link given below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.bobcards.com/hrm.htm
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will make a full try to answer your query.