DSSSB Post Code 35/14 17/12 36/14 20/12 157/12 25/12 80/14 Interview Date Schedule Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Commission Interview Call Letter for Assistant Manager Technician LDC Scientific Assistant 2014-2015 Check New Interview Dates
DSSSB Interview Call Letter 2014-15
LATEST UPDATE:- DSSSB has announced New Interview Dates for the various Posts which was cancelled due Elections in Delhi. Now Interviews will be scheduled from 11.03.2015. Check New Interview Schedule given below…
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests. The Board shall hold interviews for the Post(s) of :
|Sr. No.||Post Code||Name of Post||Department Name|
|Delhi Financial Corporation|
|4.||20/12||Dy. Manager (IT)||Delhi Financial Corporation|
|Delhi Financial Corporation|
|7.||80/14||Sr. Scientific Assistant
|Drugs Control Department|
Schedule Of Interview :- Interviews for aforesaid Posts will be scheduled from 11.03.2015 to 13.03.2015.
Click Here to Download Interview Date Schedule (List of Eligible Candidates)
Interview Call Letter :- Interview Call Letters have been dispatched to All Eligible Candidates. If Candidates not receive their Call Letters they can Contact board on 10.03.2015.
Final Selection will be based on Performance of candidates in Interview. DSSSB fully hold the right of Short listing Method.
Important Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 3 Passport size Photograph.
- Identity Certificate in the format as already was hosted on our website along the written test notification.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Originals of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC/10th Class/Intermediate/Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.Experience Certificate/proofs and documents (applicable for Regular posts) as mentioned in the Call letter.
- No Objection Certificate from employer in case employed in Govt./Semi‐Govt. Public Sector Undertaking, if the application is not sent through proper channel.One complete set of copies of all the above mentioned documents duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Ex- servicemen candidates are required to submit the qualification equivalence certificate, NOC/Discharge certificate and other documents in line with the applicable rules.
Candidates are advised to keep visit DSSSB website regularly for Latest updates regarding Interview Call Letter for various Posts.
For More Information about Interview Call Letter – Click Here
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.