Download DSSSB Interview Schedule for Post Codes 04/14, 12/14, 20/14, 23/14, 24/14, 25/14, 26/14, 27/14, 37/14, 38/14, 70/14, 79/14, 80/14, 85/14, 95/14 Check DSSSB Interview admit card/ Call Letter 2014
DSSSB Interview Call Letter 2014
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests. The Board shall hold interviews for the Post(s) of
- Physiotherapist (Post code- 04/14)
- Junior Pharmacist (Post Code-12/14)
- O.T. Assistant (Post Code-20/ 14)
- T.B. Health Visitor (Post Code- 23/14)
- E.C.G Technician (Post Code-24/ 14)
- Dental Hygienist/Technician (Post Code- 25/14)
- Audiometric Assistant (Post Code- 26/14)
- Plaster Assistant (Post Code- 27/14)
- Refractionist (Post Code-37/ 14)
- Assistant Dietician (Post Code- 38/14)
- Battery Fitter (Post Code- 70/14)
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Pharmacology) (Post Code- 79/14)
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Microbiology) (Post Code-80/ 14)
- Surveyor (Post Code-85/ 14)
- Radio Technician (Post Code-95/14)
List of Eligible Candidates for Interview will be available soon on DSSSB website http://delhi.gov.in Candidates keep visit DSSSB website for updates regarding Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for Various Post listed above will be scheduled to start from 10 September, 2014 to 12 September, 2014 & 17 September, 2014 to 19 September, 2014.
Interview Call Letter:- Candidates can download their respective call letter from the official website of DSSSB .
Final Selection will be based on Performance of candidates in Interview. DSSSB fully hold the right of Short listing Method.
Important Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 3 Passport size Photograph.
- Identity Certificate in the format as already was hosted on our website along the written test notification.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Originals of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.Experience Certificate / proofs and documents (applicable for Regular posts) as mentioned in the Call letter.
- No Objection Certificate from employer in case employed in Govt./ Semi‐Govt. Public Sector Undertaking, if the application is not sent through proper channel.One complete set of copies of all the above mentioned documents duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Ex- servicemen candidates are required to submit the qualification equivalence certificate, NOC/ Discharge certificate and other documents in line with the applicable rules.
Candidates are advised to keep visit DSSSB website regularly for Latest updates regarding Interview Call Letter for various Posts.
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.