DSSSB post code 21/14, 22/14 Admit Card 2014 DSSSB Assistant Malaria/ Public Health and Sanitary Inspector exam Hall Ticket DSSSB advertisement No. 01/2014 Admit Card Exam Date
DSSSB Assistant Malaria Inspector Admit Card 2014
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is going to organize an One Tier exam for Assistant Malaria Inspector & Assistant Public Health Inspector/ Vaccinator for post code 21/14 and 22/14 under Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/2014. Candidates are anxiously waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Information for the candidates is that DSSSB will upload the Admit Cards soon for Malaria/ Health Inspector exam. Candidate keep visit website of DSSSB for updates about Admit Card i.e. http://delhi.gov.in
Date Of Exam:- Date of exam will be notified soon for Assistant Malaria Inspector & Assistant Public Health Inspector/ Vaccinator Tier-I on DSSSB website.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired.The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments. DSSSB had recently announced 302 vacancy for Assistant Malaria Inspector & 108 Vacancy for Assistant Public Health Inspector/ Vaccinator through Advt. No. 01/2014.
- There will be a One Tier Exam for these posts.
- Exam will be of 200 Marks consisting 200 questions.
- Total Time Duration for exam is 2 Hour.
- In the written exam questions will be asked from:- (i) General Awareness (ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning ability (iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability (iv) Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension (v) Test of English Language & Comprehension
- Each section will consist of 40 marks.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting DSSSB Website for Latest Updates about Admit Card & Date of Exam.
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.