Madhya Pradesh Engineering counseling 2017 BE/ B.Tech, MBA, MCA, PPT, MP PET 2017, Counseling schedule, Important dates, Available seats, Merit list, Eligibility Criteria check DTEMP Counseling Date schedule download counseling letter
DTEMP 2017 COUNSELING PROCESS AND SCHEDULE
LATEST UPDATE 21/06/2017: DTE MP will be issued Online Counseling Schedule for UG, PG, Diploma and Intrigrated Program. Check Detailed Online Counseling Schedule & Document Verification Notice from the link given below……
Counseling Schedule for B.E., B/D.Pharma, has been announced Now. You can check Counseling Schedule through Table provided below………..
Directorate of Technical Education M.P., will announce online counseling for the various courses. Counseling will be done for the courses B.E., B.ARCH, B.PHARMA, BHMCT, MBA, M.E./M.TECH, MAM, NON PPT. Candidates can found the counseling schedule for their interested course on the official website for DTEMP.
CHECK DTEMP COUNSELING SCHEDULE 2017 through Given Table
|Course Name||Start Date||Counseling Schedule|
|B.E||15 June, 2017||Click Here|
|B.Arch||16 June, 2017||Click Here|
|B./ D . Pharmacy||17 June, 2017||Click Here|
|Non PPT Diploma||19 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|Baba Saheb/ Aklavya Scheme Diploma||24 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management||27 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|MBA||27 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|MCA||28 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|Integrated MCA/ MBA||28 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|M. Pharmacy||29 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|M.E / M.Tech||30 June, 2017||Available Soon|
|Engineering Diploma(PPT)||30 June, 2017||Available Soon|
- Online Registration.
- Documents Verification
- Online Preference/Choice Filling and Part Payment of Tuition Fee
- Online Allotment
- Reporting, Document Verification and Admission in Allotted Institute.
Regarding DTE Madhya Pradesh B.E. admissions 2017-18 :
The online procedure for admission start from June 16, 2017. There will be two rounds for admission process for admission in various engineering colleges of MP. Each round will consist of:
1. Online registration of candidate at http://www.mponline.gov.in counseling portal.
2. Documents and information (provided by candidate at the time of registration).
3. Choice filling by candidate again at mponline portal.
4. Allotment of college and branch on basis of merit.
5. Admission in allotted college (if the candidate want to else he/she can register for second round of counseling) There are so many questions asked by visitor here I’ll try to answer them on basis of my past experience :
1. Having low score in JEE does not mean that you can not apply, even if you have zero or negative marks in JEE you are eligible to participate in counseling.
2. TFW (Tution Fee Waiver) scheme is applicable for candidates who has taken the JEE 2016 exam and total family income is less than 4.5 Lakh Rupees.
3. I doesn’t matter what your JEE mains score is you can select MP’s top ranking Govt., Self Financing and autonomous colleges during choice filling. Nobody can stop you for doing that. But you must have an exhaustive list of colleges and branches for choice filling .
4. Beware of the frauds and agents in market.
5. Don’t ever give your original documents to anyone. Only TC and Migration are submitted to the institution of your choice after admission.
Candidate can check the available seats for their respective course on the following link-
Wishing Best of Luck for your future endeavors!
Candidate can drop their comments in comment box.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.