Download Interview Date Schedule for Eastern Coalfields Limited Overseer (Civil) and Pharmacist (T) Check Interview Call Letter for ECL Overseer and Pharmacist 2014 Check Interview Dates & List of Shortlisted Candidates
ECL Interview Call Letter 2014
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) conducted written test on 15.11.2014 and 23.11.2014 in response to the open advertisement Notice No: ECL/CMD/C-6/Recruit/12/217 dated 29.10.2012 for recruitment of Overseer (Civil) and Pharmacist (T) in T&S Grade ‘C’ in ECL respectively.
ECL had shortlisted 93 candidates for Overseer and 244 candidates for Pharmacist and prepare a Merit list for candidates qualified for Interview. Lists of such candidates are displayed in the Official Website at www.easterncoal.gov.in for information of all concerned. Selected Candidates now have to appear appear before the Interview Board for their selection on various dates. Interview Schedule is available for these various experienced post on ECL’s website.
Date of Interview :-
Overseer (Civil) – 21st & 22nd January, 2015
Pharmacist (T) – From 02nd to 06th February, 2015
Venue of Interview :- Mines Rescue Station, G.T.Road, Sitarampur Po-Sitarampur, Dist-Burdwan, WB-713359.
Click Here to Download Interview Date Schedule List of Candidates (Overseer)
Click Here to Download Interview Date Schedule List of Candidates (Pharmacist)
Interview Call Letter :- Call letters have been dispatched on their respective address. However, in the event of the call letter not reaching the candidate, this notification will be treated as the information to appear before the Interview Board to be held at Mines Rescue Station, G.T.Road, Sitarampur Po-Sitarampur, Dist-Burdwan, WB-713359 on the date and time mentioned herein.
The candidates will bring with them :
1. Admit card issued for the written examination.
2. Original Matriculation, Civil engineering (3 year course) certificate/Pharmacy certificate, Registration certificate of the Pharmacy Council and caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) along with two sets Xerox of such certificates duly attested by a gazetted officer.
3. OBC candidates are required to bring the valid caste certificate (Non-Creamy layer) properly filled and signed by the Authority mentioned in the format given in website.
4. Valid photo Identity card like voter Identity card, Driving License, Adhar Card, Passport, PAN card or passbook of any nationalized bank having photograph affixed therein.
5. SC/ST candidates are to produce the train/bus ticket for reimbursement of travelling expenses.
Important Note :-
► Failure to appear before the said Board as stipulated will forfeit the right for further consideration for the post and no other cause/explanation will be entertained. Canvassing of any form will forfeit the chance of the candidates for the post applied.
Final Words :- All Candidates are advised to be in Touch with Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) website for Latest Updates regarding Interview & further process of selection.
For More Information Please Visit:- http://www.easterncoal.gov.in
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comments box. Candidate can share any query related to this post. Our panel will assist you.