Employees State Insurance Corporation Latest Exam Result 2017 ESIC exam Results for Junior Resident Medical Referee Doctors Staff Nurse IT Manager Teacher Homeopathy Physician Check ESIC latest Exam Result 2017
ESIC Latest Exam Results 2017
About ESIC : Employees’ State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning 15000 (US$220) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. So, This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Take measures for discharging. So, previous sanction of the central government and it can acquire both movable and immovable property and all incomes from the property shall vest with the corporations.
Exams Organized by ESIC :- Here we are providing some information about the exams conducted by ESIC. Many candidates want to join the ESIC. As we know, ESIC gives all the candidate chance to prove themselves. So, It conducts exams many times. ESIC organizes written exams for the vacant posts of the department. It recruits candidates for many posts such as Resident, Medical Referee, Doctors, Staff Nurse, IT Manager, Teacher, Homeopathy Physician and other post of department. Many candidates gives the exams of ESIC. So, After the Exam they need to know the Results. So, we want say that Result and Exam related information can be found on the official website. We advise you to visit the website of ESIC.
Dear candidates, ESIC Announces Exam Result time to time. Candidates, who are seeking information about Exam Results of ESIC. Those Candidate can take help of the table. The Table is available on this page. Without Result Candidate will not able know that they are passed or not. Hence, Result gives report about candidates performance. Although, ESIC will announce the Results on their website. So, We will update the same information in the table given below. Candidate can take all information of Result declaration easily. So, Keep visiting this page for latest Result information.
ESIC Exam Results Year 2017
|Name of Examination||Written Exam/ Interview Date||Result Status|
|Selection of Part Time Specialists on Contract Basis, ESIC, SSMC, Mumbai||21.09.2016||Check Result|
|Senior Resident, ESICMH, Ramdarbar, Chandigarh||27.09.2016||Check Result|
|Senior Resident, IG ESICH, Jhilmil, Delhi||15 & 16.09.2016||Check Result|
|Senior Resident, ESICMH, Bapunagar, Ahmedabad||7 & 9 .09.2016||Check Result|
|Paramedical Staff, ESICMH, Bari Brahmana, Jammu (J & K)||16.09.2016||Check Result|
|Senior Resident ESICH, Basaidarapur, New Delhi||01 & 02.09.2016||Check Result|
|Junior Residents ESICH, Basaidarapur, New Delhi||06.09.2016||Check Result|
|Tutor in ESIC-PGIMSR & ODC(E.Z), Joka, Kolkata||19.08.2016||Check Result|
|Senior Resident ESIC, S.S.H, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad||02/09/2016||Check Result|
|Specialist on Contract Basis in ESICMH, Beltola, Guwahati||05.09.2016||Check Result|
|Specialist on Contract Basis ESICMH, Baddi, H.P||01.09.2016||Check Result|
|IT Manager & IT Assistant, ESIC, RO, Kota, Raipur||25 & 26.04.2016||Check Result|
|ESIC UDC MTS Result 2016 Stenographer Exam||18 March to 26 March, 2016||Check Result Status|
|ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Result 2016 IMO Exam||06 March, 2016||Check Final Results|
|ESIC Junior Engineer Result 2015 JE Civil, Electrical Exam||06 March, 2016||Check Result Status|
You Can get all updates regarding Recently and Previously Conducted Exam’s Result, from our Leading Job Portal(www.jobriya.in). So, You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates about ESIC Exams Results.
For More Details Visit:- http://www.esic.nic.in/
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.