Check out Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2014 Ferozpur Cantonment Board Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Admit Card or Hall Ticket Download
Ferozpur Board Jr. Engineer Exam Admit Card 2014
Ferozpur Cantonment Board will conduct a Written exam for recruitment for vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam of Junior Engineer (Civil) will be held on 28 of September, 2014
- Date & Time of Exam : 28/09/2014 (Sunday) at 08:00 AM
- Venue of Written Test & Interview : CB High School, Sethi Road, Ferozepur Cantt.
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of Ferozpur for Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam conducting by Ferozpur Cantonment Board. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download from 22/09/2014 before Exam.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Junior Engineer (Civil) written Exam is as Follows:
- Written Exam will comprise two stages- Stage-I & Stage-II.
- Stage-I carries 100 objective type multiple choice question. There would be negative marking of 25%.
- Stage-II written test which is of Conventional (subjective).
- Stage-I and Stage-II carries 270 marks and 300 marks respectively.
- The Duration for Stage-I and Stage-II will be 120 Minutes and 150 Minutes respectively.
- There will also be an interview after written test.
Note : For more Details of Exam Pattern & Syllabi, Click on the Link given below :-
Candidates can download the Exam admit card from the following Link:
- To Download Admit card Click here (will be available from 22/09/2014)
Candidates should have to keep in touch with Website of Ferozpur Cantonment Board for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card.
For more Information please visit – http://cbfzr.org
Best Wishes to All Candidates From Our Whole Team
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.