GBPUAT Counseling 2017 GBPUAT Counseling Schedule 2017 G.B Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology Counseling Schedule 2017 GBPUAT Entrance Counseling 2017 Schedule Counseling Letter
GBPUAT Counseling Schedule/ Procedure 2017
► Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programmes. The counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is filled-up. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. Counselling schedule will be notified in the newspapers.
► Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. programmes based on OGPA/percentage of marks of B.Tech. will be called in II counselling only. The candidate seeking admission based on OGPA/ percentage of marks of B.Tech. must submit their final year mark sheet by 26-7-2015 failing which their application will not be considered.
About GBPUAT: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUA&T, Pantnagar University or Pantvarsity) is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University (UPAU). Later the name was changed to Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology in 1972 in memory of the first Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, statesman and Bharat Ratna recipient Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant.
Documents: The candidates coming for personal appearance should bring along with them the following documents for checking and depositing before counselling:
1. Self Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
2. Self Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
3. Self Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/ she may possess along with the originals.
4. Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the competent authority after 20 Nov. 2001.
5. Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2017-2018, if applicable.
For More Detail Please Visit – http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.