Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Officer & Officer Assistant Interview date & Schedule 2014 Himachal Gramin Bank Officer/ Office Assistant Interview Call letter/ Cut Off List Merit List by IBPS
HP Gramin Bank Interview Schedule
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank came into existence with the amalgamation of two RRBs, viz. Himachal Gramin Bank, Mandi (sponsored by Punjab National Bank) and Parvatiya Gramin Bank, Chamba (sponsored by State Bank of India). HPGB has recently announced 73 Vacancies for Officer Scale-I, II, III & 77 vacancies for Office Assistant(Multipurpose) for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- II exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of Officer Scale- I, II, III will be scheduled to start from 01 August 2014 to 06 August 2014 and for Office Assistant(M.P) will start form 01 August 2014 to 07 August 2014.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter will be dispatched to all candidates on their registered addresses via speed post separately.
Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE II marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
Cut Off Marks:- Candidates can download category wise cut off List from the link given below:-
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidate should bring a hard copy (Printout) of duly filled in application form along with the fee payment receipt.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card.
- Candidate must bring Call Letter with them.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.himachalgraminbank.org/
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will Try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.