How to Crack SSC CHSL Exam 2016 How to Prepare for SSC LDC 2016 Exam in 30 Days What topics to prepare for SSC Exam SSC 10+2 2016 exam process Postal/ Sorting Assistant How to prepare for SSC DEO LDC exam SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Preparation Tips
How to Prepare SSC LDC DEO Exam
What is SSC 10+2 Exam:- Staff Selection Commission every year organize SSC 10+2 exam for Posts of Lower Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator. From Year 2015, SSC has include Posts for Postal/ Sorting Assistant under Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam-2016. Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to take part in this exam. As the name suggests SSC 10+2 exam, it is an exam for difficulty level of class 12th. But in the recent time Competition gets tough as Lacs of candidates apply for this exam. Even candidates who have done graduation and post graduation also take part in this exam, this factor also increase the level of exam. So in this Article we discuss how to prepare for SSC LDC & DEO exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
Exam Process:- SSC LDC & DEO exam selection process is quite simple. First Step is an All India Written Exam (Tier 1, Tier 2) & Second Step is Typing Test. Candidates have to pass in each step to crack the nut of SSC 10+2 exam. Candidates have to do upto mark & focused preparation for this exam.
SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-I Exam:- Tier-I Exam is consists of 200 Marks & Total Time Duration for this exam is 75 Minutes.
- There will be 25 Questions each from the topics (Total 100 Questions):- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) General Awareness. Every Question is of 2 Marks.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
- It should be noted by candidates is that there is Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks in this Exam. So plan for exam is according to the pattern & syllabus of SSC.
- Please Note that There is NO Sectional Cut Off for CHSL 2016 Exam.
Strategy for SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 1 Online Exam
Candidates have to make Strategy Regarding Time Management according to their Strength. Attempt those section first which are well prepared. Marks for Tier 1 will be added to Final Merit so try to attempt more questions with good accuracy. One should follow the given Strategy for Tier 1 Exam.
- Reasoning : 20 Minutes
- English : 15 Minutes
- General Awareness : 10 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude : 30 Minutes
Candidates need to save time for English & GK, as much question you attempt in Maths, that will be beneficial for you. Accuracy & Speed will be the Key for Getting Good Marks in Tier 1 Exam as per New Exam Scheme.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:– General Intelligence & Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So SSC Aspirants ! Make General Intelligence & Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for crack SSC exam.
Topics to focus more :- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification,Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figurative Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
English Language:- Another important & scoring part of SSC exam is General English.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.
- In this part on mere focusing on 5 or 6 sections candidates can easily score above 40.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus more:- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score beyond 130 marks out of 200.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 50 Questions in the 2 hours time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss,Time and distance, Time and work, Trigonometry, Geometry, Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness:- This is the section which is always in region of uncertainity. In this section paper section SSC have liberty to choose any topic & ask ant type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered vast syllabus.
- In recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
- Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more.
Typing Test:- Candidates have to focus on their typing speed with preparation of written exam because it is not an one day affair to get 35 w.p.m 0r 8000 key depression per hour. Candidates have to practice regularly to attain typing speed. Only qualifying written exam doesn’t work, you have to pass in Typing Test also. Candidate need to give regular 1 Hour for Typing of English/ Hindi.
Tips to Crack SSC 10+2 Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack SSC exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- Mock Tests:- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 75 Minutes. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
Final Words:- Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of SSC 10+2 exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
All the Best For SSC 10+2 2016 Exam
Please Keep Visit our website (www.jobriya.in) for latest updates related to SSC LDC & DEO exam.
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.