How to Prepare/ Study Tips for RBI 2018 How to Crack RBI Assistant 2018 Exam How to Prepare for RBI Assistant exam 2018 What topics prepare for RBI Assistant Exam 2018 Last Time Preparation Tips Study Plan for RBI Assistant 2018
How to Prepare/ Study Tips for RBI 2018
About RBI Assistant Exam:-
Reserve Bank of India is fully responsible for conducting written exam for Recruitment of Assistant. RBI every year organizes this online exam for recruitment of Assistant in its various branches. Candidates who have completed their graduation can give this exam. RBI Exam is highly rated exam after Officer Grade B exam. In the recent years level of competition in Banking Sector is interestingly increased. So focused & planned preparation for exam become very necessary for Selection. In this article we are going to discuss how/ what to prepare to crack RBI Assistant exam in a short span of time, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
Reserve Bank of India selection process is very simple. First Step is an All India Written Exam (Pre & Mains) & Second language Proficiency Test. Candidates have to given online exam only once for selection in RBI. Candidates have to attain minimum cut off marks in each section & overall decided by RBI. Candidates have to do up to mark & goal oriented preparation for this exam.
Common Written Exam:-
RBI Assistant Pre Exam is of 100 Marks while Mains Exam is of 200 Marks & Total Time Duration for this exam is for Pre Part is 1 Hour & for Mains Exam is 2 Hours 15 Minutes. RBI has changed the Exam Pattern of Clerk Post from Year 2017.
- In Pre Part, there will be only three sections. Namely Reasoning (35 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (35 Marks) & English (30 Marks).
- Marks Distribution for each topic is as follows:- (i) Reasoning (40 Question) (ii) English Language (40 Question) (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (40 Question) (iv) General Awareness (40 Question) (v) Computer Knowledge (40 Question). It should be noted that Every Question will be of 1 Mark.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
- It should be noted by candidates is that there is Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks in this Exam. So plan for exam is according to the pattern & syllabus of RBI Assistant Exam 2017.
Candidates can Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus of the RBI Assistant Exam from the link given below:-
RBI Assistant KEY TIPS:
As we all Know RBI every announce 500+ Assistant Vacancies. These Vacancies are state wise. As the level of Exam is easy. So cut off gone very High for Assistant Exam. One should follow these steps to crack the nut of RBI Assistant Exam 2017 :-
- Level of RBI Assistant exam is easy. So one should try to get Maximum Marks in Reasoning, Computer & Quant Section.
- In English & GK Section, candidates must focus on Accuracy.
- Try to attempt 180 + questions with Good accuracy to enhance your chances of Final Selection.
- Order of Solving in RBI Assistant can be as :- Reasoning, Computer Awareness, General Knowledge, English & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Candidates need to save time from other sections to solve more questions in Quant section.
RBI Assistant Subject wise Tips
Reasoning:- Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam. This part is useful because of the pattern of questions ask in this exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Most of questions in this sections are from coding-decoding, Statement & Conclusion, Series, Seating Arrangements.
- This part is very useful, because questions asked are less time taking & you can use your saved time to quantitative aptitude & other parts.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So in Upcoming RBI Exam, Make Reasoning your main weapon for getting high score.
Topics to focus more:- Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Seating arrangements, Direction & Sense.
English Language:- Another important & scoring part of Bank exam is General English. Candidate can score if they make proper time management.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Comprehension in this exam is very lengthy. so candidates have to manage time to read whole passage & answer to the Questions.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking if proper preparation time is given to English.
- It is easy to score marks from fill in the blanks, sentence arrangements.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus more:- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Rearrangements, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution,Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score high in this exam.
- Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- Questions in this section will be expected of Higher Level.
- Don’t take much time on one question. Solve question according to their merit.
- Focus on all question related to Simplification, profit & loss, Average, Percentage.
- Candidates can make strategy about how many no. of questions to be solve in Aptitude part with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 40 in given time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, Simplification, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Problems on Sharing, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness:- Nowadays General Awareness is Key part to score in the exam. Candidates who are upto date about facts & news of everyday aspects score more in this section.
- In RBI exams mostly questions of General Awareness are asked from Current Affairs.Focus mainly on current affairs related to Banking & Finance Sector & News related to RBI.
- Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture are topics from which questions will be ask.
- Some questions are related to Banking & Marketing.
- Candidates are advised to sharpen their axe on daily current affairs by reading newspaper, magazines related to current affairs.
- Candidates can answer only those questions on which they are fully confident because their is negative marking. Wrong answer lessen your chances for selection.
Computer Knowledge:- In Bank exams there is additional part of questions related to Computer Knowledge. In this section 40 questions are asked.
- In this section question are asked from topics related to Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology.
- Candidates can easily score in this sections because syllabus is not so vast. Questions ask on operations which a persons generally done on computers.
- This part is less time taking also so it can help in solving more no. of questions in Reasoning & Aptitude.
Tips to Crack RBI Assistant Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack RBI Assistant exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading of Syllabus topics, News papers & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Start with Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude & after finishing these parts focus on Other Parts.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- Candidates needs to be upto date about Current Affairs.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- Mock Tests:- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
- If possible try to give online mock test, it take you proper feel of exam & you can Manage your time for solve the questions.
- Only High Scoring Marks takes you to your final Goal. so give exam taken this point to count.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
Aspirants! Stay calmed & focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of RBI Assistant. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
Best of Luck For RBI Assistant Exam 2018
Please Keep Visit our website (www.jobriya.in) for latest updates related to RBI Assistant Exam.
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.