Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Food Safety officer Preparation Tips How to prepare for UPPSC FSO exam Study Tips for UPPSC FSO Written Exam Important Topics for Exam
Preparation Tips for UPPSC FSO Exam
What is UPPSC FSO Exam:- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct written exam for Food Safety officer under Food Safety & Drug Administration Department. Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or have Post Graduation in Chemistry can apply for this exam. This is the most awaited exam for Uttar Pradesh PSC after PCS level exams. It is not the time where Hard Work gives Selection but Today for selection, you have to hard work & do Smart Study with full hearted attempt. So in this Article we discuss how to study & prepare for UPPSC FSO written exam for sure success.
Exam Process:- UPPSC FSO exam selection process is quite simple. First Step is Written Exam & Second Step is Interview. Candidates have to pass in both General Studies Paper & Main Subject Paper to make themselves eligible for Interview. Candidates have to do up to mark study & focused preparation for this exam. There is vast syllabus of Mains Subject so prepare according to plan.
UPPSC FSO Exam:- There is only Two Written Paper for Written Exam of Food Safety officer. Written Exam will be in two Parts.
Part A:- This Paper will consist of 150 Marks with 1 Hour Time Duration. Questions will be asked from General Studies.
Part B:- This Part will be of Main Subject choose by candidate. This part consists of 250 Marks with 2 Hours Time Duration.
Candidates can Download Syllabus of UPPSC Food Safety Officer Exam from the link given below:-
General Studies:- There are 75 Questions in this section. The syllabus of General Studies is very wide. It is not an one day affair. Candidate need to do full time preparation not part time preparation.
- First Section of General Study is History. History will be very interesting & easy to memorize if you can learn it by relating the facts. Study History in a selective pattern first Ancient History, then Medieval & Modern History. Relate the topics. Don’t try to mug up the things. Indian Freedom Movement is related to medieval History. Focus on dates, reforms, Nick names, Viceroy names etc.
- Today questions from General Science came in every second exam. So this section is of much importance. Questions in General Science is basically asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology of 12th level.
- Candidates need to read newspaper daily for remain update about Current Affairs of National & International Importance. Current Questions from Science & Technology Sports, culture, Books & Authors are needed to be prepared.
- Focus on Indian Polity. Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, Important Articles, Amendments, Terms related to Appointment of Presidents, Lok Sabha Members, Supreme Court, High Court Judges, Appointment of Governor, Attorney General etc.
- Geography is matter of understand the things. Don’t mug up things, just try to understand the facts. Keep an eye on the current geographical issues & News.
Main Subject:- There are 125 Questions to be done in 120 minutes span of time.
- First make a full reading of syllabus.
- Select the Topics you have full command. Just give them one reading & leave for the last.
- Make a list of topics you have less knowledge.
- As the Main Syllabus is vast. Candidates need to study regularly of their syllabus.
- After Complete the syllabus, don’t forget to revise.
- Questions ask in the exam is of Objective Type so study with Objective Approach.
- Focus on the facts, definitions & Key Factors.
UPPSC FSO Interview:- Candidates who are declared qualify in the written exam will be called up for Personality Test/ Viva-Voce.
- Personality Test will be of 50 marks.
- This test will relate to the matter of General Interest keeping in view of general awareness, intelligence, character, personality,expression power and general suitability for the service.
Tips to Crack UPPSC FSO Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack Food Safety Officer Exam.
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- Prepare according to previous papers & Practice more no. of questions.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
- You have to save your energy during the exam as there are two papers in one day.
Final Words:- Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of UPPSC FSO Exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
Best of Luck For UPPSC FSO Exam
Please Keep Visit our website (www.jobriya.in) for latest updates related to UPPSC Food Safety Officer Exam.
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will make a full try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.