IBPS RRB 2016 Tips Officer Scale I Office Assistant Exam How to Prepare for IBPS RRB 2016 exam in 30 Days What topics to prepare for IBPS RRB 2016 exam process Study Plan for IBPS RRB CWE V Officer Scale Office Assistant Multipurpose Important Topics IBPS RRB 2016 Study Tips
How to Prepare for IBPS RRB CWE V 2016 Exam
Click Here to Check Expected Cut Off Marks for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, Office Assistant Pre Exam 2016
IBPS has changed the Selection Process for Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for CWE V 2016. There will be Pre & Mains Exam like PO, Clerk Exam & There will be NO INTERVIEW for Office Assistant Post. Check Changes in Selection Process for Officer Scale, Office Assistant Multipurpose from the link below..
What is IBPS RRB CWE:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is fully responsible for conducting RRB Common Written Exam (CWE). IBPS every year organizes this online exam for recruitment of Officers & Officer Assistants (Multi- Purpose) in various Regional Rural Banks. Candidates who have completed their graduation can give this exam. This is the most awaited exam for Banking Sector every year. IBPS RRB exam is relatively easy if we compared it to IBPS PO exam. In the recent years level of competition in Banking Sector is interestingly increased. So focused & planned preparation for exam become very necessary. In this article we are going to discuss how/ what to prepare to crack IBPS RRB exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
Exam Process:- IBPS RRB CWE selection process is very simple. First Step is an All India Written Exam (Pre & Mains) & Second Step is to face Interview (For Officer Scale only) according to your Merit in various Regional Rural Banks. Candidates have to given online exam only once for selection in various RRBs. Candidates have to attain minimum cut off marks in each section & overall decided by IBPS to become eligible for Interview. Candidates have to do upto mark & goal oriented preparation for this exam.
Common Written Exam:- IBPS RRB Pre Exam is of 80 Marks & Mains Exam is of 200 Marks. Total Time Duration for this exam is for Pre Part is 45 Minutes & for Mains Exam is 2 Hours. Pattern has been changed from Year 2016.
- In Pre Part, there will be only two sections. Namely Reasoning (40 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (40 Marks).
- There are 40 Questions each from the topics:- (i) Reasoning (50 marks) (ii) Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability/ Data Interpretation (50 marks) (iii) General Awareness (40 marks) (iv) English/ Hindi Language (40 marks) (v) Computer Knowledge (20 Marks). Every Question is of 1 Mark.
- Candidates can opt out any part form English Language or Hindi Language.
- Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
- It should be noted by candidates is that there is Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks in this Exam. So plan for exam is according to the pattern & syllabus of IBPS RRB CWE.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Pre Exam Tips :
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Exam is of Total 80 Marks. There will be 40 Questions of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude.
- Try to Solve Reasoning Section First. Attempt Inequalities, Syllogism, Direction Sense Puzzle, Coding Decoding, Sitting Arrangement Questions First. If you have time or found any other easy puzzle then go for it. Try to attempt at least 25 to 30 questions.
- In Quantitative Aptitude Section :- Attempt Simplification, Approximation, Number Series, Quadratic Equations First then go for Data Interpretation & Arithmetic Section. Try to Score more marks in this section.
IBPS RRB 2016 Exam Strategy :
- First Divide time for Each Section according to your strength.
- Ideal is to cover Reasoning & Aptitude Section first. Try to solve these two parts in 80 Minutes.
- Then Move to Hindi/ English Section, give 20 Minutes to this part & then 20 Minutes for GK & Computer.
- If you save time, then Try to answer Left questions.
- Focus Mainly on Accuracy, Don’t make guess.
Subject wise Tips for IBPS RRB 2016 Exam
Reasoning Tips:- Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam. This part is useful because of the pattern of questions ask in this exam.
- This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.
- Most of questions in this sections are comprehensive type. A paragraph for Puzzles is given & 4 to 5 questions asked related to that paragraph.
- So This part is very useful, by solving puzzle you can answer 5 questions in no time. so candidates needs to practice more questions of Comprehension type reasoning. This part take less time if you solve paragraph puzzles with full concentration.
- In Reasoning Section Focus on Accuracy, This Section is very Important in increasing your Marks & Chances for Selection.
- This part play a crucial role in deciding merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depends on this section. So IBPS Aspirants ! Make Reasoning your main weapon in the exam for crack IBPS exam as this part contain 50 valuable marks.
Topics to focus :- Seating Arrangements, Input-Output, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Inequalities, Puzzles (Floor Based, Row & Order Based), Data Sufficiency, Decision Making.
Quantitative Aptitude/ Math Tips:- Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score high in this exam.
- Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- Calculation is questions are time taking, so candidates have to manage time for solving questions.
- Don’t take much time on one question. Solve question according to merit.
- Focus on all question related to Data Interpretation, Number Series, Quadratic Equation, Data Sufficiency & Simplification (If any question asked)
- Candidates can make strategy about how many no. of questions to be solve in Aptitude part with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 40 Questions in given time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
Topics to focus :- Decimal and Fractions, Simplification, Number Series, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Data Sufficiency, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Problems on Sharing, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart, Radar Chart, Table Chart, Missing Data Interpretation.
Current Affairs Tips:- Nowadays General Awareness is Key part to score in the exam. Candidates who are upto date about facts & news of everyday aspects, will score better in this section.
- In IBPS exams mostly questions of General Awareness are asked from Current Affairs.Focus mainly on current affairs related to Banking & Finance Sector.
- Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture are topics from which questions will be ask.
- Some questions are related to Banking & Marketing.
- Candidates are advised to sharpen their axe on daily current affairs by reading newspaper, magazines related to current affairs.
- Candidates can answer only those questions on which they are fully confident because their is negative marking. Wrong answer lessen your chances for selection.
English Tips/ Hindi Language Tips:- Another important & scoring part of IBPS exam is General English/ Hindi. Candidate can select any of the two languages.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Comprehension in this exam is very lengthy. so candidates have to manage time to read whole passage & answer to the Questions.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking if proper preparation time is given to English.
- Candidates who opted Hindi have much fare chance to score more. Because it take less time to do Antonym, Synonym, Cloze Test & Comprehension reading, It is up to candidate which part they want to choose.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus more:- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Improvement, Parajumbles, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Computer Knowledge Tips:- In IBPS exam there is additional part of questions related to Computer Knowledge. In this section 40 questions are asked.
- In this section question are asked from topics related to Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology.
- Candidates can easily score in this sections because syllabus is not so vast. Questions ask on operations which a persons generally done on computers.
- This part is less time taking also so it can help in solving more no. of questions in Reasoning & Aptitude.
CWE Interview for Officer Scale Post:- Candidates who are declared qualify by IBPS & have marks more than cut off prescribed by IBPS can fill forms of various RRBs for Interview. Interview will be of generally 100 marks. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks. In Interview main focus is on your personality, confidence, knowledge of Banking Sector, Current Affairs related to Banking, About RRBs, RBI Banking Rates & Personal Information.
Tips to Crack IBPS RRB Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack IBPS RRB exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading of Syllabus topics, News papers & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- Candidates needs to be upto date about Current Affairs.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
- Mock Tests:- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 2 Hours. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
- If possible try to give online mock test, it take you proper feel of exam & you can Manage your time for solve the questions.
- There is 30 minutes more compared to other exams so you can solve more questions & score high.
- Only High Scoring Marks takes you to your final Goal. so give exam taken this point to count.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
Final Words:- Aspirants! Stay calmed & focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of IBPS RRB. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
All the Best For IBPS RRB CWE V 2016 Exam
Please Keep Visit our website (www.jobriya.in) for latest updates related to IBPS RRB CWE-IV Admit Cards, Result, Interview & Further Updates.
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.