HP LEET 2019 HP Polytechnic Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2019 Apply Online for HP Polytechnic LEET 2019 How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh LEET 2019 HP Polytechnic Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2019 HP Polytechnic LEET Application Last Date Eligibility Criteria 2019 HP Polytechnic Lateral Entry (LEET) Online Form HP LEET Online Application Form Notification Entrance Test Date
HP LEET 2019
Latest Updated 04.04.2019 : Good News! HPTSB Has Started the Online Application Process for HP LEET 2019. Candidates Can Apply Online through the Below Provided Link……..
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board well known as HPTSB invites applications for the interested candidates who want to take Admission to Diploma courses in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh under Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2019-20. Candidates can get the detailed Information given below……
Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to 2nd year in Polytechnics under Lateral Entry Scheme are as Under:-
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry a Compulsory Subjects logarithm Mathematics /Biology.
- 10+2 Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) or 10+2 Science with Technical Vocational Subject.
- 10th + 2 Years ITI under NCVT/ SCVT/COE in engineering stream shall be eligible for admission to second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate Programme as per AICTE Norms.
For Diploma Pharmacy Course-
The minimum eligibility qualification/criteria for admission to Diploma Pharmacy course is pass in апу of the following examination оп the merit of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, English and Math/ Biology:-
- Intermediate examination in Science.
- The first Уеаг of the three year degree course in Science
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science.
- Pre-Degree examination
- Vocational Higher Secondary Education of Kerala from 1994-95 with Group А & В only with following subjects :-
|Group||with the non-vocational subject Group|
|Group-A||NCERT syllabus in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Group-B||NCERT syllabus in Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
- Higher Secondary examinations (11th standard) conducted upto 1989 bу Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer.
- Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- 12 Years Higher Secondary, Part-lI examination (science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths ог Physics, Chemistry, Biology) of Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education.
- Second Secondary Examination of the Ministry of Education, State of Kuwait with 10+2 (Academic Stream) in Science of India.
- 12 Years Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate of Ministry of Education, Ethiopia with 10+2 (Academic Stream) in Science of India.
- 8+4 of Kenya certificate of Secondary Education issued bу Kenyan National Examination Council with 10+2 (Academic Stream) in Science of India.
Application Fee :
The Application fee for the Course of PAT Exam is as follows:-
Rs. 650/- (General Category)
- Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/OBC Categories)
Payments Mode :
- The fee can be paid online by making payment through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The other mode of payment is through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
- The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate for confirmation of fee.
Through online there are three different modes of payment of fee:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- The fee can be paid through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter. The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate in the application form for confirmation of fee.
- In case if candidate does not fill his particulars of fee deposited through challan in the application form, the application form will not be treated as final and no further process will be done. In that case application form will not be considered as accepted. For such case the Board will not be responsible and no fee will be refunded.
How to Apply :
All the Candidates May Apply Only through Online Mode. No Other Mode Should Be Accepted. So Candidates Please Read All the Instruction Carefully & then Apply. The last date for the filling online Application Form on Board’s Website from facilitation centers/others sources is 09.05.2019 till 5.00 PM.
Last Date to Apply : 09 May 2019
|Event Description||Scheduled Dates|
|Online Application Schedule||04/04/2019 to 09/05/2019|
|Last date for Downloading Challan after filling Application||06/05/2019|
|Filling of Particulars of Challan after depositing (Also through Net Banking)||09/05/2019|
|Result Declaration Date||01.06.2019|
Contact Details :
Helpline numbers PAT/LEET-2019
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmarks to get the alerts regarding the Upcoming Admit Card, Exam Syllabus and Result. We will try to get all these notifications to you.
Important Link Area
Candidates can share Doubts, suggestions and Queries by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.