HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2015 Download Admit Card 2015 for HPPSC Assistant Professor Ayurvedical Medical Officer Exam HPPSC Asst. Professor Hall Ticket/ Admit Card in various departments Check HPPSC Exam Date Exam Pattern
HPPSC Asst. Professor Admit Card 2015
Information about Admit Card:- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to organize a Screening Test for Recruitment of Assistant Professors in various government departments in Himachal Pradesh, Medical Officer & Ayurvedic Medical Officer.
Candidates who applied for the post of these posts will waiting for their respective Admit Cards with eagerness. Information for the candidates is that Admit Cards will be uploaded for Download on the HPPSC website.
Himachal Pradesh Service Commission is Supreme body for recruitment in various government departments in Himachal Pradesh. HPSC had announced 191 vacancies for recruitment of Assistant Professor,Medical Officer & Ayurvedical Medical Officer, Scientific Officer & Sub Editor posts.
Selection Process/ Exam Scheme :
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit /shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for interviews by subjecting them to a screening test (objective-type/ descriptive) of two hours duration.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the viva-voce test/ interview, which will be of maximum 100 marks.
- The minimum pass marks in interview are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
- Candidate are first short listed then call for written exam.
- Candidates who are declare qualify in the written exam have to appear for Interview/ Viva-Voce.
- Final Selection will be based on the marks of written exam & Interview.
Final Words:- All Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of HPPSC for Latest updates regarding Exam Date & Admit Card.
Click Here for More Details:- http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/page/Whats-New.aspx
You can also leave your comment about this post in the comment box given below. Don’t hesitate to ask any query about this post. We will try our best to answer your query.