IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis 2016 Reasoning Maths Questions/ Topics asked in Clerk 26 November Exam Level of Questions IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis Questions asked Safe Attempts Slot wise Analysis
IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 Analysis
LATEST UPDATE dated 27.11.2016 :- Dear Aspirants, IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2016 of 26, 27 November is over Now. Candidates have to appear for 3, 4 December 2016. So Here we are Discussing Topics asked in Reasoning, Quant, English Section. Check IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Analysis below…..
IBPS has organized Prestigious & Awaited Exam for Recruitment in Public Sector Banks. IBPS will be conducted Clerical Cadre Exam on 26, 27 November 2016 & 3, 4 December, 2016. IBPS Clerk 26, 27 November Exam is over Now. Many of You are waiting for Exact Exam Analysis for Clerk Pre Exam. Read the Analysis below to do well in Your Exam which is in upcoming Days/ Slots.
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam :- In Pre Exam, there were 100 Questions & time Limit is 60 minutes. 35 Questions asked from Reasoning Section & Quantitative Aptitude Section Each, 30 Questions asked from English Section. So Based on Pattern, we are providing you Exam Analysis for IBPS Clerk Exam.
Sections wise Analysis & Good Attempts are given below…………
- Puzzles on Arrangement : 15 Questions (Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement & Other Simple Arrangement Puzzles)
- Inequalities : 05 Questions (Direct)
- Alphanumeric Series : 05 Questions
- Alphabet Coding : 05 Questions
- Miscellaneous : 05 Questions.
GOOD ATTEMPTS : 25-28 Questions
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE :
- Simplification on Approximation (15 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (05 Questions)
- Number Series (05 Questions)
- Profit & Loss, Age, Percentage, Ratio Proportion, Mensuration, Allegation Mixture, Time & Distance, Probability, Average (10 Questions)
GOOD ATTEMPTS : 22-26 Questions
ENGLISH COMPREHENSION :
- Reading Comprehension (Story Based) : 10 Questions
- Cloze Test (Story Based) : 10 Questions
- Error Detection : 10 Questions
GOOD ATTEMPTS : 15-20 Questions
TOTAL GOOD ATTEMPTS : 55-60 Questions
Final Words :– So This Analysis will be helpful for Candidates who will appear in Exam on Rest Slots of Clerk Pre Exam. Aspirants have to Remember one thing that Speed & Accuracy matters not your Attempts. You just have to Qualify Pre Exam, so focus on Accuracy more.
Candidates, if You have any query regarding this Exam. Then you can write in the comment box provided below. We will Assist you soon and try to clear you doubts.