IBPS probationary Officer Admit Card 2018 IBPS PO Mains Interview Letter Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2018 Download IBPS PO Interview Online Exam Admit Card 2018 Check IBPS PO MT VII Interview Date 2018 IBPS PO Admit card 2018
IBPS PO Admit Card 2018
Latest Updated on 12.01.2018 : IBPS has released PO/MT Interview Letter on the Official Website…download it through the Link Given Below……
Click Here to Download IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2018 : Available NOW
Note Regarding Exam:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment. It had recently announced Notification for Probationary Officer Recruitment under CWE VII 2017. IBPS Was conduct a Online Preliminary Exam on 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017. Shortlisted Candidates will was appeared for Mains Exam which was schedule in 26 November, 2017.Now the Candidates will be Proceed to Interview Process…
IBPS PO Interview Date → January/February 2018
IBPS Probationary Officer PO Admit Card : There are lots of Candidate. who apply for the PO Interview Exam. They are eagerly waiting for IBPS Probationary Officer PO Admit Card/Call Letter. So, Candidates can download their respective Admit Card from official website of IBPS Soon. Presently the Admit Card are not available. So, Candidate can stay in Connected with our website for latest updates on the Call Letter.
Exam Pattern :- Dear Candidates, Here we are giving you some information about the Interview. So, Applicants can check the Details Here.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- The Minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination of CWE PO/MT -VII and Interview.
- The Exam will be Conducted Online.
- Mains Exam will have 200 Question and 200 Marks.
- The Time Limit for the Mains Exam will be 2 Hour 20 Minutes.
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks for every wrong Answer.
- Qualified Candidate will go through the main Exam and then for Interviews.
For More Information Please Visit :- http://www.ibps.in/
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will make a full try to answer your query.