IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis 2016 Reasoning Maths Questions/ Topics asked in RRB 12 November Exam Level of Questions RRB Clerk Exam Analysis Questions asked Safe Attempts Slot wise Analysis
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Analysis
LATEST UPDATE dated 12.11.2016 :- Dear Aspirants, IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pre Exam 2016 of 12 November SLOT 1 is over Now. Candidates have to appear for 13, 19 November 2016. So Here we are Discussing Topics asked in Reasoning, Quant Section. Check IBPS RRB Clerk Pre Exam Analysis below…..
IBPS has organized Prestigious & Awaited Exam for Recruitment in Regional Rural Banks. IBPS will be conducted RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam on 12, 13, 19 November 2016. RRB Clerk 12 November Slot 1 Exam is over Now. Many of You are waiting for Exact Exam Analysis for Office Assistant Pre Exam. Read the Analysis below to do well in Your Exam which is in upcoming Days/ Slots.
RRB Office Assistant Pre Exam :- IBPS has changed Pattern (Divide in Pre/ Mains) for RRB Office Assistant Posts from year 2016. So in Pre Exam, there were 80 Questions & time Limit is 45 minutes. 40 Questions asked from Reasoning Section & Quantitative Aptitude Section Each. So Based on Pattern, we are providing you Exam Analysis for RRB Office Assistant Exam.
Sections wise Analysis & Good Attempts are given below…………
- Puzzles & Arrangement : 15 Questions (Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement & Other Simple Arrangement Puzzles)
- Syllogism : 5 Questions (Easy)
- Inequalities : 05 Questions (Direct)
- Miscellaneous Questions (Blood Relation, Direction Sense Test, Alphanumeric Series, Coding Decoding) : 15 Questions.
GOOD ATTEMPTS : 25-30 Questions
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE :
- Simplification on Approximation (1o Questions)
- Data Interpretation (05 Questions)
- Number Series (05 Questions)
- Profit & Loss, Age, Percentage, Ratio Proportion, Mensuration, Allegation Mixture, Time & Distance, Probability, Average (20 Questions)
GOOD ATTEMPTS : 26-30 Questions
TOTAL GOOD ATTEMPTS : 55-60 Questions
Final Words :– So This Analysis will be helpful for Candidates who will appear in Exam on Rest Slots of 12 November & Exam on 13, 19 November 2016. Aspirants have to Remember one thing that Speed & Accuracy matters not your Attempts. You just have to Qualify Pre Exam, so focus on Accuracy more.
Candidates, if You have any query regarding this Exam. Then you can write in the comment box provided below. We will Assist you soon and try to clear you doubts.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.