IBPS RRB Officer Scale Interview Call Letter 2016 2017 Download IBPS RRB Office Scale 1 2 3 Interview Call Letter RRB CWE V Exam Interview Date Schedule IBPS RRB Common Interview Date/ Schedule 2016 Latest Updates
IBPS RRB Interview Call Letter 2016
LATEST UPDATE dated 07.01.2017 : Interview Call Letters for IBPS RRB CWE V Officer Scale I, II, III are available for Download Now……..Candidates can Download their Interview Call Letters from the link available below…….
Institute Of Banking Personal Selection eminently known as IBPS had organized Online Written Exam for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 Posts. Mains Exam Result of IBPS Officers Exam has been announced Now. Selected Candidates have to appear for Common Interview Process organized by IBPS. You can check Result from the link provided below….
Schedule Of Interview:- Common Interview for RRB Officer Scale 1 2 3 will be held in the month of January, 2017 at various centers across the country. Interview will be conducted with the help of designated Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/ UT coordinated by IBPS in consultation with appropriate Authority. Dates for Interview of Officer Scale I, II, III will be different.
Officer Scale 1 : Interviews conduct upto 28 January, 2017
Officer Scale 2 : Interviews conduct upto 18 January, 2017
Officer Scale 3 : Interviews conduct upto 18 January, 2017
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter are Available NOW for Download. Candidates can download their respective call letters from official website of IBPS (http://www.ibps.in). Call Letters will be available for Download in January, 2017.
- Candidates will be called for Interview, based on their Score in Common written exam.
- Candidates will be short listed based on the Cut Off fix by IBPS.
- Final Selection will be based on Marks in written exam & Interview.
List of Documents:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- IBPS Score Card.
- Print out of Valid Interview Call Letter.
- IBPS Application Form with Photos.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.ibps.in
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will make a full try to answer your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.