IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018 IBPS SO Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2018 IBPS SO CWE VII Mains Exam Date 2017-18 for IT Officer Rajbhasha Adhikaari AFO Law HR Personnel Marketing Officer Download IBPS SO Main Exam Admit Card
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct an Online Written exam name CWE VII for the recruitment of the Posts of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer under SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) Cadre. The Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form is 27.11.2017. Candidates Can Check Detailed Recruitment from the below Provided Link.
About Exam :
IBPS will conduct an Online Written exam for the above Posts Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Online on the Prescribed Exam Center on the Schedule Dates 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017. after Conducting the Pre Exam the Main Exam will be Conducted on 28.01.2018. More Details about EXAM is provided Below.
Date of Online Preliminary Exam – 30 and 31 December, 2017
Date of Online Main Exam – 28 January, 2018
Admit Card :
Admit Cards for the above said Exam will be available Soon for Download on IBPS website. Candidates can download their Admit Cards in the month of December, 2017 before the Examination Date from website http://www.ibps.in/
Click Here to Download IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2018 : Available Soon
Scheme of Exam :- Online Exam will be conduct on the following scheme/ Pattern.
- The Exam will be Conducted Online.
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Divided into Two Stage. First – Preliminary Exam & Second Main Exam.
- Preliminary Exam is consisting of Total 150 Questions & 125 Marks.
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
- A candidates have to qualify in each & every section
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to make a full hearted attempt to crack this exam. Focus on the selected Topics & Time Management is the key in this exam because Reasoning & Numerical Ability is time consuming part. So taken this point in mind gave the exam with your 100% effort.
Important Link Area :
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will try to solve your relative query.