Indian Overseas Bank Economist Chartered Accountant Interview date & Schedule 2014 IOB Interview Call letter Interview Date Check Cut Off List Merit List
IOB CA Interview Call Letter 2014
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3350 domestic branches, 3 extension counters and six branches overseas as of 31 March 2012. Indian Overseas Bank has an ISO certified in-house Information Technology department, which has developed the software that 3257 branches use to provide online banking to customers; the bank has achieved 100% networking status as well as 100% CBS status for its 3350 branches. IOB had recently announced vacancies for Economist, Chief Economist, Chartered Accountant, Chief Customer Service Officer. Based on Result/ Cut Off candidates are called for Group Discussion/ Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interview Schedule for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be notified soon IOB website.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter will be available soon for Download. Candidates can download their respective call letters from IOB website http://www.iob.in
- Candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview, based on their performance in written exam.
- Candidates will be short listed for Interview by Group Discussion.
- Final Selection will be based on Marks in written exam & Interview.
List of eligible candidates for Interview is available on the Bank’s website. Candidates are advised to be in touch with IOB website.
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.iob.in/careers.aspx
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will make a full try to answer your query.