Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Issued Recruiting Notice to select Graduate Engineers/Post Graduates in Geology & Geophysics as Officers/Engineers through GATE is going to be held After Jan. 2017
Indian Oil Recruitment 2016-17
Indian Oil is a transnational energy major and the highest ranked Indian company in the Fortune’s prestigious Global 500 list. Through last five decades of relentless service to the nation, IOCL has emerged as the largest business enterprise in India with a turnover of Rs 4.57 lakh crore. It operate one of the Asia’s largest networks of Refineries, Pipelines, Marketing and Petrochemicals business. Empowered with ‘Maharatna’ status, we are nurturing our vision to emerge as ‘The Energy of India’.
Notification : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers and Post Graduates in Geology & Geophysics (Indian Nationals only) for recruitment as Engineers/Officers. Recruitment in all the Engineering/Geology and Geophysics disciplines will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016. Detailed eligibility criteria is given given here under :
Engineering Disciplines :-
1. Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer Engineering but excluding Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering etc.)
2. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
3. Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
4. Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Power Engineering etc.)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6.Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
7. Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering etc.)
8. Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
9. Petroleum Engineering (excluding Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engg., Petrochemical Engg)
10. Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/Petro-chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/Paint/Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology)
Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/- per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
For Engineering Discipline Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2017 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Important :- Candidates must have to read instructions, education qualification and more eligibility criteria etc. given in the “Advertisement” which can be download from the link given at the bottom.
How to Apply : IOCL Online Registration starts from 05.01.2017 to 04.02.2017.
1. All applicants are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling online application.
2. Fill complete details on the “Online” registration(application) form. Manual/Paper application is not allowed.
3. Please keep ready the entire necessary document before filling the application form as applicable.
4. The “Online” registration requires upload of scanned soft copies of your documents while filling the online application format.
Important Dates :
|Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||01 Sept,. 2016|
|Last Date of Online submission of GATE Application||04 Oct., 2016|
|Commencement of Online submission of Application to IOCL||05 Jan., 2017|
|Last Date of Online submission of Application to IOCL||04 Feb., 2017|
For More Information visit: http://www.iocl.com