Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Issued Recruiting Notice to select Graduate Engineers/Post Graduates in Geology & Geophysics as Officers/Engineers through GATE is going to be held in Feb 2018
Indian Oil Recruitment 2017-18
As India’s flagship oil & gas major, Indian Oil has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for nearly six decades . With a sales turnover of Rs 4,38,710 crore (UDD 65.39 billion) and profit of Rs 19,106 Crore (USD 2848 million) for the year 2016-17, Indian Oil is India’s largest commercial enterprise and the leading Indian company in Fortune’s Global 500 listing. The Corporation operates Asia’s largest refineries, pipelines and marketing infrastructure set-ups and owns some of the most trusted Super brands like Indane and SERVO. Empowered with Maharatna status, Indian Oil’s vision is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘a globally admired company’.
Notification : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers and Post Graduates in Geology & Geophysics (Indian Nationals only) for recruitment as Engineers/Officers. Recruitment in all the Engineering/Geology and Geophysics disciplines will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2018. Detailed eligibility criteria is given given here under :
Engineering Disciplines :-
1. Chemical Engineering (Including Petrochemicals/ Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc.)
2. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
3. Computer Science & Information Technology (including Computer Sc & Engineering, Information Technology but Excluding Information & Communications Technology etc)
4. Electrical Engineering (Including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Power Engineering etc.)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (Including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Avionics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
6.Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
7. Mechanical Engineering (Excluding Automation/Automobile/Bio-medical Engineering/Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery, Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
8. Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
Candidates selected as Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/- per month (pre-revised). In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
For Engineering Discipline Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2018 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Important :- Candidates must have to read instructions, education qualification and more eligibility criteria etc. given in the “Advertisement” which can be download from the link given at the bottom.
How to Apply : IOCL Online Registration starts from –.01.2018 to 11.02.2018.
1. All applicants are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling online application.
2. Fill complete details on the “Online” registration(application) form. Manual/Paper application is not allowed.
3. Please keep ready the entire necessary document before filling the application form as applicable.
4. The “Online” registration requires upload of scanned soft copies of your documents while filling the online application format.
Important Dates :
|Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||01 Sept,. 2017|
|Last Date of Online submission of GATE Application||05 Oct., 2017|
|Commencement of Online submission of Application to IOCL||Jan., 2018|
|Last Date of Online submission of Application to IOCL||11 Feb., 2018|
For More Information visit: http://www.iocl.com