Northern Region Pipe-lines of IOCL Admit Card for Engineering Assistant (Mechanical & Electrical) Technical Attendant IOCL NRPL Non-Executives Written Test/Exam Trade Test 2016
IOCL Exam Admit Card 2016
Latest Updates :- IOCL has been uploaded the list of shortlisted candidates and also announced the written test date, candidates can download the list and check admit card from inside………..
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) will conduct a Written Test/Trade Test for recruitment for various vacant posts of Non Executives at NRPL. Exam of these various posts will be held in the month of November, 2016.
Date & Time of Exam : 20th November, 2016
at Arya P.G. College, Opp. Bus stand, Panipat (Haryana)
Admit Card :- Candidates whose name figures among the short-listed candidates and who do not receive their admit cards or the admit card has got misplaced The candidate may inform IOCL about the same at [email protected] by clearly mentioning their Name, Post applied for and Roll Number. IOCL would issue duplicate admit cards to such candidates at the test venue itself, subject to verification from a valid photo identity card like PAN, Driving license, Aadhar card or Voter card. Such candidates would be required to bring additional photographs (matching with those used in the application form) along with all original documents and attested copies thereof in support of their eligibility.
1. Engineering Assistant (Electrical) [Please Click Here for Shortlisted Candidates]
2. Engineering Assistant (T & I) [Please Click Here for Shortlisted Candidates]
3. Technical Attendant-I [Please Click Here for Shortlisted Candidates]
4. Engineering Assistant(Electrical) Employment Exchange[Please Click Here For Shortlisted Candidates]
5. Engineering Assistant (T & I) Employment Exchange[Please Click Here For Short Listed Candidates]
6. Technical Attendant -I Employment Exchange/Sainik board[Please Click Here For Short Listed Candidate]
Selection Methodology :
• The selection procedure will comprise Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical and Electrical discipline) and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview for Technical Attendant-I. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Personal Interview and Trade / Physical Fitness Test. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
• Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management and is based on suitability of the candidates. No claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with Official Website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) regularly for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card.
You may please *bookmark* us (www.jobriya.com) for more updates and information prefer to best choice regarding your bright career.
For more Information please visit – http://www.iocl.com
Best Wishes to All Candidates from our Whole Team
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.