Indian Ordnance Factory Online Application form filling Procedure How to Apply for Chargeman Post step by step Online Application Process detail of IOF Chargeman
Indian Ordnance factory Online Application Process
Indian Ordnance Factory has recently declared vacancies for the post of Chargeman in Technical & Non Technical Department. Online Application for the post of charge man is started. Many Candidates face problems in Online Application form filling. In this Article we are going to discuss Do’s & Dont’s in Online Application Form filling.
Online Application Contains two parts:-
1. Candidate will have to fill basic information. Candidate has to give his e-mail id and Mobile number.
2. Candidate has to give His three choices Preference of the Factory for Posting. Final allotment will be done based on the Merit cum preference.
3. Part II (Registration II) – contains filling of payment details (Payment Transaction id).
1. Candidate has to upload scanned copy of his signature and photo. (File should be in jpeg format and size of the Photo image should not exceed 50 kb and the Signature image should not exceed 20 kb)
2. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee as per direction given in website. (SC/ST/Female/PWD Candidates are exempted from fee payment)
3. On successful completion of the transaction and application form will be generated, Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout and Fee Receipt for their record.
Note:- Last Date of Online Registration is- 10th August 2014.
Candidates can Apply Online through the link given below:-
Candidates can leave their valuable comments in the Comment Box. Your comments & query will be welcomed.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.