Ammunition Factory Khadki Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Senior Nurse Grade II Exam Check Indian Ordnance Factory Khadki Sr. Nurse Grade II Exam Syllabus Important Topics to study
IOF Khadki Exam Syllabus 2014
Ammunition Factory, Ministry of Defense, Khadki will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of posts of Senior Nurse Grade II. The standard of Competition level is raising with the time period as we are going onwards and time passing away rapidly. So candidate should knows that what should they have to prepare for their performance in examination. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are ignoramus about the scheme and syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Senior Nurse Gr.II written Exam is as Follows :-
► The written test will be multiple choice/objective type.
► The Time Duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► There will also be a Skill Test of 50 marks for qualified candidates in written test.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Sr. Nurse Gr.II written Exam is given below :-
General Intelligence : The question will be of 10+2 standard and would include both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions to test the candidates understanding of English language and its correct usage.
General Awareness : The question will be designed to test the ability of the general awareness of the environment around the candidate and its application to society. Question will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person of 10+2 standard. The test will also include question relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General polity and Scientific Research.
Technical Knowledge : The questions will be designed to test the knowledge and competence of the candidates’ technical knowledge as per standard syllabus of Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery.
Skill Test : The skill test should be designed to test the practical ability and skill of the candidates’ in the following fields :
1. Setting the trolley for a specified surgical operation.
2. Identification of surgical instruments and surgical materials, practical knowledge about their usage, practical knowledge about surgical knots and OT table positions.
3. Practical knowledge of Scrubbing, gowning, gloving and draping.
4. Application of plaster cast.
5. Practical knowledge of basic life support, advance life support & trauma care.
6. Practical knowledge regarding emergency medicines and operation of emergency equipments.
7. Practical knowledge in assisting different procedures carried out in the Hospitals, like pleural tapping, Lumbar puncture, bore marrow aspiration etc.
8. Practical knowledge of delivery and care of the newborn, setting up delivery tray, emergency evacuation, antenatal care post-natal cares.
9. Practical knowledge of vital signs monitoring.
10. Skills of working on computer.
For more Information please visit – http://afk.gov.in
☼☼ Keep [email protected]!nG Y0U®$eLF ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.