Download Admit Card for Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam 2014 Karnataka Bank Online Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Check out for Online Exam Date Exam Pattern Syllabus
Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Test 2014
Important Notice:- Karnataka Bank will conduct an ONLINE Written exam for recruitment under Clerical Cadre. Written exam is scheduled to be conducted in October, 2014
- Date of Online Exam- Online Test will be in October, 2014
Admit Cards are available for Downlaod. Candidates can download their respective Admit Cards for Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam from website http://www.karnatakabank.com
Scheme of Exam:- It is an Online Objective Type Exam of 200 marks
- There are 40 Questions ask from 5 Sections.
- Question ask from the (i) Reasoning (ii) Quantitative Aptitude (iii) English (iv) Current Affairs (v) Computer Awareness.
- Total Time Duration for exam is 2 Hours.
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- Candidates who are declare pass in the exam have to face Personal Interview.
Download Syllabus for Clerk exam from the Link Given Below:-
Final Words:- Candidates are advised to make a full hearted attempt to crack this exam. Focus on the selected Topics & Time Management is the key in this exam because Reasoning & Numerical Ability is time consuming part. So taken this point in mind gave the exam with your 100% effort.
All Updates Regarding Clerk exam will be available on our website (www.jobriya.in). Bookmark our website & Visit Regularly for Updates regarding Clerk Exam
- Click Here to Download Admit Card : Available on Website
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.karnatakabank.com/ktk/Career.jsp#
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will try to solve your relative query.