KSET Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant professorship – 2014 to be conducted on November 30, 2014.
KSET Recruitment 2014
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Lecturer / Assistant professorship – 2014 to be conducted on November 30, 2014.
Detail of Vacancies : Lecturer / Assistant professorship – 2014
Age Limit : There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET examination.
1. Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD-VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, in master’s degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Science, Humanities (including languages), Social science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic science etc., are eligible to appear for this test.
2. Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET examination, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, PWD(VH/PH), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates) within two years from the date of KSET examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
3. The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
4. Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
5. Candidates other than general category are required to mention their social status (Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)) in the online application form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as PG degree marks cards & certificates, category certificates and certificates related to PWD (VH/PH) enclosed with their application. The category certificates submitted by the candidates must be issued by the competent authority and the issue date of such certificate should be within 1st September 2013 to 1st September 2014. In case their ineligibility is detected by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
6. Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the university has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final upon verification of eligibility conditions.
Application Fee :
General : 1000/- Rupees Only.
Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB : Rs.800/- Rupees Only.
Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH) : Rs. 500/- Rupees Only.
Mode of payment : The examination fee / late fee have to be paid through bank challan only. After registration for online application candidates can take the printout of challan (Bank Copy, KSET Copy & candidates copy) and make the payment as detailed in the challan (i.e. Exam. Fee + bank commission of Rs.20/-) in any of the SBM branches, KSET copy of the challan has to be submitted along with the hard copy of the application form to respective Nodal center.
How to Apply : Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2014 examination must apply online http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in or through link available with the University of Mysore website www.uni-mysore.ac.in
1. Notification date : 20th June 2014
2. Submission of online application commences from : 01st July 2014
3. Last date for submission of online application : 31st July 2014
4. Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.100/- : 14th Aug. 2014
5. Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form : 01st Sept. 2014
along with copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center.
6. Date of Examination : 30th Nov. 2014
Download Advertisement Link – http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/app/assets/K-SET_Notification-2014-Eng.pdf
Apply Online – http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/notification.php
For More Detail Please Visit – http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/notification.php