Download Interview Call Letter for Officer Scale-I in Kerala Gramin Bank 2014 Interview date & Schedule for Assistant Manager in Kerala Bank Check out Cut Off List Merit List by IBPS
KGB JMS-I Interview Schedule 2014
Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB) is a Regional Rural Bank (RRB) formed under the Sub-Section (1) of Section 3 of the RRB Act 1976 (27 of 1976). The bank was formed by amalgamating the two RRBs of Kerala namely South Malabar Gramin Bank and North Malabar Gramin Bank through a notification by the government of India. KGB has recently announced 253 vacancies for Officer Junior Management Scale-I (Assistant Manager) for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- II exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of Office Assistant will be scheduled to be start from 23 August to 2 September 2014 (Except 31 August). Interview will be held on different dates depends on the category of candidates.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter sent to all Eligible & Short Listed candidates to address furnished by the Candidates
Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to the Bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). The total marks for Interview will be 30.
Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE II marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
Important Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- Interview Call Letter.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card & Print out of Application submitted to IBPS.
Original Copy Of Bank Challan.
- Two copies of the same photograph which was used in admit card.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Original & Copy of PAN Card.
Candidates can download the Interview Schedule from the link given below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://keralagbank.com/careers/job_openings/
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.