Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014
GAZETTEDATE – 11-04-2014 LAST DATE – 14-05-2014 – CATEGORY NOS – 60/2014 TO 97/2014
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Online application on Prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for following vacancies given here under in Various Departments of Kerala State Government.
Detail of Vacancies :
- Lecturer in Polymer Technology (Polytechnics) – 02 Posts
- Workshop Instructor/Instructor Grade II/Demonstrator/ Draftsman Grade II – 01 Post
- Draftsman Grade I/Town PlanningSurveyor Grade I – 04 Posts
- Radiographer Grade II – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager – 08 Posts
- Tug Driver – 02 Posts
- Livestock Inspector Gr.II/ Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store Keeper/ Enumerator– 20 Posts
- Studio Attender – 01 Post
- Quality Control Inspector (SR for ST only) – 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher -Cosmetology and Beauty Parlour Management – 01 Posts
- Vocational Teacher – Printing Technology – 01 Post
- Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector – 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr.II (Pharmacy) – 01 Post
- Boat Lascar – 03 Posts
- High School Assistant (Urdu) – 02 Posts
- HSA (Mathematics)- Malayalam Medium – 16 Posts
- HSA (Social Studies)- Malayalam Medium – 05 Posts
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-LPS – 01 Post
- Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-UPS – 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr.II – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Tamil and Malayalam knowing) - 07 Posts
- Work Superintendent - 01 Post
- Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu) – 02 Posts
- Agricultural Assistant Grade II - 04 Posts
Educational Qualification : All details of educational, age limit pay scale are available in advertisement respectively, for check advertisement details please follow given below link of advertisement.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates are required to Apply Online from 11.04.2014 to 14.05.2014, through Kerala PSC website.
Procedure for Online Registration : Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered shall apply by logging onto their profile using their User ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User ID for further communication with the commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission.
Last Date : 14.05.2014
APPLY ONLINE : http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/