Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank (LDRB) Interview Schedule for Officer Scale & Office Assistant LDRB Officer Scale/ Office Assistant Interview Call letter Interview Date Check out Cut Off List Merit List by IBPS
LDRB Interview Schedule 2014
Important Note:- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank has recently announced 24 vacancies for Officer Scale-I, II, III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- II exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
About LDRB:- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank is sponsored by State Bank of India was established under Section 3 (1) of Regional Rural Bank Act 1976. The Head Office of the Bank is situated at Diphu, the district Headquarter of Karbi Anglong District. It is the only stand alone RRB in the state taking care of specific banking needs of people of the two backward hilly districts of Assam.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interview Schedule for the Post of Officer Scale/ Office Assistant will be notified soon on LDRB Website. Candidates are required to keep an eye on Bank’s website http://www.ldrb.org/
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter will be send to all Eligible & Short Listed candidates to their E- mail Id/ Address provided by candidate at the time of Registration.
Interview will consist of total 30 Marks. Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE II marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
List of eligible candidates for Interview will be available soon on the Bank’s website. List is based on the minimum cut off marks decide by IBPS for Interview.
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Printout of Application Forms submitted online to IBPS for CWE.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card.
- Copy of fee payment challan with a photo pasted on it.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.ldrb.org/recruitment.html
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. Our Team will happy to assist you.