Lucknow Metro SC/TO Syllabus 2018 Lucknow Metro Rail Exam Pattern 2018 Check LMRC SC Exam Pattern 2018 Download LMRC SC/JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 Lucknow Metro Station Controller Train Operator Assistant Manager Written Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern Official Notice PDf Download Lucknow Metro JE Junior Engineer JE Written Exam Online Exam Pattern Syllabus Official PDF
Lucknow Metro SC/TO Syllabus 2018
About Recruitment :-
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to Conducted a Examination for Recruitment to enormous 386 posts of Station Controller (SC), Train Operator (TO) Asst. manager, IT-Finace & HR. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application Form For These Posts. The Process of Submitting the Application form was Started from 23.02.2018 and will be End on 27.03.2018. More Details About Recruitment is as Provided Below.
About Exam :-
All Interested & Eligible Candidates who Filled there Online Application Form will Face the Exam. The Date of Examination NE 01 on 16.04.2018 & Examination of NE 02 to NE 11 & E-01 to E-10 06.05.2018 to 13.05.2018.
Selection Process :-
- For the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) (post code – E0 1) , Assistant Manager (Electrical) (post code – E0 2), Assistant Manager (S&T) (post code – E0 3), Assistant Manager/Architect (post code – E0 4 ),Assistant Manager (Operations) (post code – E0 5), & Assistant Manager (IT) (post code – E0 6 ) , the selection methodology will comprise two – stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Technical) category.
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Finance (post code-E07), Assistant Manager/ HR (post code – E0 8), Assistant Company Secretary (post code-E0 9), Assistant Manager ( Public Relation s) (post code-E10) , the selection methodology will comprise two – stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Non Technical) category.
- For the post of Station Controller cum Train Operator (post code -NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code – NE02), the selection methodology will comprise three – stage process – Written Test , Psycho Aptitude Test, followed by Medical examination in Aye -one (A -1) category.
- For the post of Jr. Engineers, (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examinations in Aye – Three (A – 3) category.
- For the post of Office Assistant (HR) , Account Assistant & Public Relation Assistant, (post codes NE06, NE 07 , NE08 ) the selection methodology will comprise two – stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Cee – One (C – 1) category.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE 09,NE 10 & NE 11) , the selection methodology will comprise two – stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Bee – One (B-1) category.
The Selection Process will be as Follows :
- Written Test
- Psycho Aptitude Test
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern :-
- The Exam will be Computer based test (CBT) Written objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of Total 140 Marks for Categories E-01 to E-10 & from NE-01 to NE-08.
- The Questions paper will be of Total 100 Marks For Categories From NE-9 to NE-11.
- The Duration of Test will be 02 Hours.
- There will be Negative Marking 1/3 on wrong Answer.
- The Question Paper will be bilingual English & Hindi.
- The Question Paper will be made on General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade.
General English : Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, active passive voice, direct indirect sentences, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners, Use of pronouns.
English Language : Candidates understanding of the English Language and its correct usage, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage.etc. Her/his writing ability will also tested.
General Awareness : Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected out of educated personnel . The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic, Scene, General polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Candidates need to be focus on Basics of Mathematics & Simplification.
Logical Reasoning :- Questions will be from topics- Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with Official Website of LMRCL for more updates regarding information about Exam and LMRC SC/TO/JE Syllabus & Other Related information.
Updates about LMRC State Service exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download Lucknow Metro SC/TO Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed LMRC Recruitment|
For all updates regarding LMRC Recruitment & Further Process, Keep in touch with our Leading Job Portal (www.jobriya.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates.