Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Interview Dates Schedule 2015 Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Officer/ Office Assistant (M.P) Interview Call letter/ Cut Off List Merit List by IBPS Latest Update
MGB Interview Schedule 2015
LATEST UPDATE:- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank has announced Cut Off Marks for Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Posts. You can check Cut Off Marks for Interview from the link provided below……….
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank was formed by merging three rural banks in the state of Madhya Pradesh in central India named Madhya Bharat Bank, Sharda Grameen Bank, Rewa Sidi Grameen Bank, sponsored by State Bank Of India, Allahabad Bank and Union Bank of India. Current sponsors of the bank is State Bank of India. MGB has recently announced 100 Vacancies for Officer Scale-I & 350 vacancies for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- II exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview :- will be announced soon.
Interview Call Letter :- Interview call letter will be dispatched to all candidates on their registered addresses via speed post separately.
Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE II marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
Cut Off Marks:- Candidates can download category wise cut off List from the link given below:-
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidate should bring a hard copy (Printout) of duly filled in application form along with the fee payment receipt
- IBPS issued valid Score Card.
- Candidate must bring Call Letter with them.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate/ Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
For More Information Please Visit : http://www.mgbank.co.in/career.php
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will Try to solve your query.