Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 Manipur Public Service Commission Latest Vacancies Direct Recruitment 2017 Appointments Promotion Competitive Exam Applications Job Opportunity MPSC Notification Check Advertisement
MPSC Recruitment 2017-18
About MPSC :- Under Article 315(4) of the Constitution, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) agreed to function as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972. On October 3, 1972 the Governor of Manipur issued the order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 with one Chairman and two Members. Shri B.K. Nehru, Governor of Manipur inaugurated the office of the Manipur Public Service Commission at a glittering function on October 23, 1972 at the Gandhi Memorial Hall, Imphal. Chief Minister, Shri Alimuddin presided over the function.
Through this page, we will provide information on all Recruitment Notices for 2016 for all upcoming Latest Vacancies and Examination to be issued by Manipur PSC. So, candidates can collect easily the details, process of applying and many more about further selection process such as screening test or main written exam, interview/viva-voce or skill test and their results.
Article 320 of the Constitution of India lays down the functions of the State Public Service Commission. The functions of the State Public Service Commission are :
- It is the duty of the State Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the state.
- The State Public Service Commission will be consulted by the State Government on the following issues.
- on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to civil services and civil posts;
- on the principles to be followed while making appointments, promotions and transfers to civil services and posts;
- on all disciplinary matters of a person serving the Government of a state in a civil capacity, including memorials or petitions relating to such matters;
- on any claim by a person, who is serving or has served the Government in a civil capacity that any cost, incurred by him in defending legal proceedings instituted against him in respect of acts done or purporting to have been done in the execution of his duty, shall be paid out of the consolidated fund of the state;
- on any claim for the award of a pension in respect of injuries sustained by a person while serving under the Government in a civil capacity and any question as to the amount of any such award.
Dear Aspirants, when Organization (Commission) will issue any latest notification during the year 2017, we will provide this page updated information. So, please keep visit this page regularly time to time.
LATEST MPSC Recruitment for Year 2017-18
|Name of Exam/ Recruitment||Date of Notification||Last Date||Details & Apply|
|Various 14 Posts||05.12.2016||16.12.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Scientific Assistant 12 Posts||30.08.2016||22.09.2016||CLICK HERE|
|Office Assistant 08 Posts||12.04.2016||Notice | CLICK HERE|
|Sub Deputy Collector 82 Posts||06.01.2016||CLICK HERE|
You Can get all updates regarding Recruitment, Admit Card, Answer Keys & Results from Leading Job Portal(www.jobriya.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates about MPSC Exams.
For More Details Visit : http://www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.